Adrian Baker (Clemson DB Grad Transfer)

Advertisement
In 2015 he had 2 INT's in about 5 games in the 2nd half of the season. Did not play the entire first half of the season. Registered a tackle against Bama in the National Championship game. Didn't register any stats this past season whatsoever though. Not sure if he was injured or just purely passed over by better talent.

In 2015 he had 2 INT's in about 5 games in the 2nd half of the season. Did not play the entire first half of the season. Registered a tackle against Bama in the National Championship game. Didn't register any stats this past season whatsoever though. Not sure if he was injured or just purely passed over by better talent.

Tore ACL in spring

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would Clemson allow him to transfer in-conference?
That's the big question. Second question is: Does he want to come here? If yes to both then sign him immediately if he's a grad transfer.

If he's not a grad transfer then I don't care as much.

Advertisement
Would Clemson allow him to transfer in-conference?
That's the big question. Second question is: Does he want to come here? If yes to both then sign him immediately if he's a grad transfer.

If he's not a grad transfer then I don't care as much.

He is a grad transfer, read someone on the canes fanatic page there's someone close to the situation that says Miami is the likely landing spot. Miami is already in contact with him I guess. Suppose to graduate in May

Advertisement
Would be a big pickup. Played a lot for Clemson in 2015, including 3 starts and INTs vs FSU and SCar.

Missed essentially all of last year due to an ACL tear in Spring 2016, but was healthy enough to see the field against Bama.

Definitely a guy who would be at Colbert's level or possibly even better

Advertisement
Back