Adrian Baker (Clemson DB Grad Transfer)

Advertisement
If he's a graduate transfer the school has no control over him. He can come here and if you guys focus on Clemson players that go to the pros you see they almost always succeed this decade so I can only imagine this kid will come in and produce

Barry Jackson reports in his "Buzz" column for the Herald today that this rumor has some legs. He also talks about Lingard's commit in the article. Won't post the report per D$'s warning. But I think an excerpt is allowed, so here it is, along with the link to the full article:

"According to multiple reports, UM is among schools pursuing Clemson grad transfer Adrian Baker, a cornerback who has two interceptions is eight career games, according to collegefootballreference.com. He missed last season with a torn ACL but was rated a top 200 player coming out of Hollywood Chaminade High in 2013.

Read more here: How UM lured Richt's top recruit here | Miami Herald

If that dee delaney kid is transferring I think I'd like to see him here over baker..both are solid options either way though

Advertisement
Someone should sticky the grad transfer rules or Dapper's direct contact information so people stop asking the same question over and over again.

Gotta believe he sees an opportunity here after what we did with Colbert, and like a few others have said, he saw legit minutes at Clemson before he got hurt. Getting him here would be absolutely huge for our secondary this season.

If he's a graduate transfer the school has no control over him. He can come here and if you guys focus on Clemson players that go to the pros you see they almost always succeed this decade so I can only imagine this kid will come in and produce

We've discussed this at length...last year it came up with DB from Bama. It's the same as a regular transfer they just don't have to sit. The school CAN block a transfer to a specific school.

Advertisement
Had some decent speed in HS--200m ---22.69 and 400m--51.92.....after knee injury unsure - some heal great others ........

If that dee delaney kid is transferring I think I'd like to see him here over baker..both are solid options either way though

Is he another CB? Who does he play for?

Yeah. He plays for the citadel. A lot of people are really high on him here from what I've seen in a couple of threads..someone mentioned that he's following a **** ton of cane twitter accounts like Corn Elder and Andrew Ivins from 247 (for whatever that's worth)

We've discussed this at length...last year it came up with DB from Bama. It's the same as a regular transfer they just don't have to sit. The school CAN block a transfer to a specific school.

Not surpisingly, you're 100% wrong.

That rule with the DB from Bama was a SEC rule, not a NCAA rule. last time I checked neither us nor Clemson were in the SEC so it doesn't apply.

Hth

Advertisement
We have more than enough room to take both Baker and Delaney if they both are willing to come.Would take care of the cb spot for sure and make it a strength.With the staff wanting Dallas at wr I think taking more than 1 cb transfer might be the plan.

Someone should sticky the grad transfer rules or Dapper's direct contact information so people stop asking the same question over and over again.

Maurice Smith who Saban tried to stop from going to Georgia where he ultimately wound up.

Advertisement
Gotta believe he sees an opportunity here after what we did with Colbert, and like a few others have said, he saw legit minutes at Clemson before he got hurt. Getting him here would be absolutely huge for our secondary this season.

I'm gonna say Colbert is all over this one, he got truth and good recruiter.

That rule with the DB from Bama was a SEC rule, not a NCAA rule. last time I checked neither us nor Clemson were in the SEC so it doesn't apply.

Hth

RIcht blocked Gus from Syracuse, might be that it has to be on your schedule but there is a rule.

Stop spreading false info.

Hth

You should make sure you're right before taking such a condescending tone because when you're wrong, like you are here, you look like an overflowing condom.

Advertisement
Back