Adoree' Jackson

Problem2

All-American
Premium
fwiw, 5 star DB from Cali

[video=youtube;CcHnNWVZ58w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcHnNWVZ58w[/video]

Big-time offers from across the country have already come in and Jackson, who's originally from Illinois, said Ohio State, Tennessee and Texas Tech are three of the programs that have reached out recently.

UCLA is among the schools recruiting him the hardest so far.

"Really the schools that are recruiting me the most I'd say are Florida, Miami, UCLA, Michigan, LSU and Texas A&M," Jackson said.

"Those schools are recruiting me the hardest. I talk to those coaches all the time and we talk, I hit them up and I'm getting a feel for what the schools are like. I'm trying to get that connection and that comfort level with all the coaches."

Yea yea no chance probably, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
only shot is if we win the ACC

Beau and bond disagree yeah they were juco guys but still top guys

Beau's recruitment also totally changed once he found out he could not play in the SEC

I mean true but he was dead set on that at first but with this guy he may not care and if so who knows
you never know with these kids you just have to get them on campus. I mean who would have thought AQM was going to pick Miami this time last year?

I hope we can some how land this kid... but if i had to pick him or jabrill peppers, then i would take peppers

Advertisement
Give me TEs, QBs and linemen from Cali. Leave the perimeter positions to FL and southeast.

Advertisement
Back