Adoree' Jackson

UM coaches were on the sideline this past Friday night at Jackson's game. UM is coming on as of late. “[They’re] coming in and talking to me and I like what they’re doing." Other schools in the mix includes Florida, Florida State, Illinois, Notre Dame, UCLA, Oregon and USC.

Teammate of Olajuwon Tucker who apparently has a Miami offer. interdastin.

Two more teammates have offers and interest as well.... A linebacker i believe his name is Dwight Jones and a safety last name like ihenacho... Its on 247

Ihenacho? I swear i saw that name this past weekend somewhere in the NFL. Btw, FSU thinks they lead for this guy (Note: They think that about everyone)

Unfortunately the article that I got his quote from says that UF leads because of the track and field program. Jackson came out and denies this and said that he doesn't have a leader right now. Apparently he is an Olympic caliber long jumper.

That was the word a few months back. Jackson has said UF's track coach is recruiting him harder than any of the football coaches lol. He had been working out with a UF coach concerning track or something. But I still don't believe he leaves the west coast, these kids rarely do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back