Administration

ncncanes

Junior
At times this board has talked more about the administrations lack of support for the program than the actual play on the field
- The past is the past and no sense debating but does this board now feel the Current Administration stepped up?

Yes timing was perfect and thank god a former back up QB for Miami became a great coach but at the end of the day .... the haters have to admit we brought the $

Advertisement
I still want to see us follow through with "more money for assistants" we supposedly gave him as well as the IPF. However, this was one **** of a step in the right direction as it stands.

I think us fans deserve credit too. We held them accountable and never let up.

They finally realized they were getting embarrassed.

Advertisement
UM got rid of the Liberal Dem and now things are good again! Period...it's that simple!

Advertisement
President Frenk certainly said the right things at the presser. I have hope he really gets it now.

They brought the money to get the right coach, credit all of them and thank them for finally stepping up!
Great Job! Now let's get a stadium!! Maybe asking too much at one time tho

I still want to see us follow through with "more money for assistants" we supposedly gave him as well as the IPF. However, this was one **** of a step in the right direction as it stands.

One would have to think Richt doesn't agree to anything unless he knows exactly how much money is available for his staff and is comfortable with it. Remember that this is the same guy that once was put in a situation where he paid coaches out of his own pocket. Highly doubt that happens again.

Advertisement

One would have to think Richt doesn't agree to anything unless he knows exactly how much money is available for his staff and is comfortable with it. Remember that this is the same guy that once was put in a situation where he paid coaches out of his own pocket. Highly doubt that happens again.

wasn't the rumor that he talked with UVA bc of the snag in the assistant salaries. i think its written into his contract from the hang up I've heard.

Frenk seems to understand that football is an open window into the university' and a successful program is a huge asstet to the school

President Frenk certainly said the right things at the presser. I have hope he really gets it now.

I think he is a big part of this. There is a chance he is excited about the idea of lording a kick rear football team over his mostly Anglo contemporaries. Foote was embarrassed, Donna hated the team, but Julio might just like an little gloating -- every Hispanic man I have ever met sure does. I like it. Aside from that, I think we the fans left them no choice. The air campaign humiliated all of them. I am sure they are happy to have gotten Mark instead of Butch because they did not want to hire him but had no choice until Mark got canned.

Advertisement
They finally realize that, whether they like it or not, the football team is a huge part of the schools brand - probably bigger than the medical school. People think of 5 national championships when they think about The U.

Having a top football program only helps get the schools name out there more and helps breed loyal alumni. I should know because I am one. I care deeply about the schools academic reputation. But, the schools mystique comes from having a legendary football program while providing an excellent education to students.

Shalala Frenk.jpg

They finally realize that, whether they like it or not, the football team is a huge part of the schools brand - probably bigger than the medical school. People think of 5 national championships when they think about The U.

Having a top football program only helps get the schools name out there more and helps breed loyal alumni. I should know because I am one. I care deeply about the schools academic reputation. But, the schools mystique comes from having a legendary football program while providing an excellent education to students.

Think how many U Health commercials they can play during a national title game.

Advertisement
Back