Adisa Isaac names Top 2

Advertisement
IN HIS OWN WORDS…

“I think I’m going to commit on either Monday or Tuesday,” Isaac said. “I’ve been going back-and-forth in my mind between the two schools.”

Penn State- “It’s a close school,” he said. “I felt extremely comfortable there and my family did also. I feel like I can make an impact and I believe in the coaching staff. I believe in coach Franklin and coach Spencer, what I can do for them, and what they can do for me.

“Academically, I feel like their support system is great,” said Isaac. “They have a lot of tutors for the athletes.”

Miami- “The weather is great there,” he said. “Coming from New York it’s it’s always cold so being in that nice environment most the time would be great. The class sizes are smaller because it’s a private school. It’s easy to get around the campus there and find where everything is. There aren’t a lot of kids that go from New York to Florida so with Jason there it would be great to have that kind of support there.

“They’re not that strong with their depth on the roster,” Isaac said. “I feel like I can make an impact on defense especially with the way they run things. That would be a good place for me to make an impact. Coach Simpson has coached in the NFL and all over so he has a lot of experience. Coach Richt is a master mind behind all of this. I feel like we could get a national championship there.

RIVALS’ REACTION…

Isaac is major pass rushing threat off the edge and both Penn State and Miami need to fill that need. Penn State has led for most of Isaac’s recruitment and Nittany Lion fans should still be confident but Miami has been working very hard. The Canes are making this a difficult decision for Isaac and his growing relationship with the coaching staff, recruits, and current players is something to keep an eye on.

Def though it would be SU and PSU. Still not getting my hopes up but what a phenomel grab this would be.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would be a great get but I won't be mad if he goes to Pedo State just because it's closer to home for him and with the family thing...yeah.

Advertisement
Please don't be #2 again like with Harris. These battles need to be won to take the next step

Advertisement
Just figuring your in cold *** NY to leave and go to cold all *** Penn State 🤔 couldn't be me, I would be headed to sunny Sofla 🤣

Advertisement
Back