Adisa Isaac names Top 2

Sounds so familiar. Kids rave about the relationships with the coaches and how much they love the school then commit somewhere else. Could it finally be in our favor hahaha

Advertisement
Yup lol nothing but *** predators
That ain't got **** to do with the people there now bro. Didn't have nothing to do with football in the first place. That was a criminal matter, like what just happened at OSU. Football program gotta suffer because the wr coach choked his wife? Lol

I remember that amazing piece about him and his mom and I kinda knew we'd be in the top 2. Thinking back it was all about academics and playing time with his mom saying they'd follow him regardless so I gave us a great chance considering I thought mom was the main one keeping academics in his head

I think the fact three more guys from NY that Jason Blissett knows are in play with us right now is definitely helping. Isaac would trust Blissett and now there are other opinions too. And we offered that 2020 RB. It would be an awesome new pipeline up north. we need to start shaking the trees up there in the mid Atlantic and northeast for both trenches just the way those schools do down in So Fla. .

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the fact three more guys from NY that Jason Blissett knows are in play with us right now is definitely helping. Isaac would trust Blissett and now there are other opinions too. And we offered that 2020 RB. It would be an awesome new pipeline up north. we need to start shaking the trees up there in the mid Atlantic and northeast for both trenches just the way those schools do down in So Fla. .

Agreed. I think NY kids would be all about SFL / Miami. We would do well up there in terms of recruiting.

Advertisement
😂😂!! They lost to Michigan, Michigan St and Ohio St. If they are trash then we have NO reason to talk tbh..
At least when we played MAC and AAC teams we dominated. Penn State should have lost to App State at home... We went to their tiny home field and ripped them a new one. Quite honestly Miami ve Penn State would be a good game, I don't think there is very much that separates them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back