Adidas

Right; so my point was the reason y Adidas is getting caught up v. Nike and UA at this point is that other means r being used to be funneled; The NCAA is legit charging Adidas as being the booster for KU and potentially other schools, most notably Louisville.

Adidas is pretty much signing players on the back end once said player attends their school. Their aggressiveness to get in to the game now has them caught up. The AAU circuit, coaches, boosters, organizations, I mean the game is so dirty and so open, u don’t need to get your hands involved. You can have that chit washed so many times w/o it coming back to you; but to directly be involved w no middle man??? Yo, that’s dumb coming from a multi billion dollar company.
Nike IS doing it too lol

Advertisement
Nike IS doing it too lol

That’s not my argument; I know Nike is doing it, but they are doing it much smarter and are not egregious like Adidas & UA. Adidas are doing it by any means necessary and are paying much higher including allowing agents to be at their camps. It’s a known fact once Nike knows an agent has attended their camp, they usher them off premise.

My only concern in all this is we already got caught up w Adidas for b-ball. It wasn’t too egregious, but we did. So now that it’s being hinted that the probe may leak to all Adidas sponsored schools, I just don’t want US to be caught up in chit. And if we are, then they die a **** poor job of getting us players. Lol.

At the end of the day, all these apparel companies pay, period. It’s the new age. Adidas just wasn’t smart w theirs.

That’s not my argument; I know Nike is doing it, but they are doing it much smarter and are not egregious like Adidas & UA. Adidas are doing it by any means necessary and are paying much higher including allowing agents to be at their camps. It’s a known fact once Nike knows an agent has attended their camp, they usher them off premise.

My only concern in all this is we already got caught up w Adidas for b-ball. It wasn’t too egregious, but we did. So now that it’s being hinted that the probe may leak to all Adidas sponsored schools, I just don’t want US to be caught up in chit. And if we are, then they die a **** poor job of getting us players. Lol.

At the end of the day, all these apparel companies pay, period. It’s the new age. Adidas just wasn’t smart w theirs.

Nike will eventually get their due as well

I get that; but Nevin got sloppy & then looked to us and tried to blackmail us. I’m just saying, if we supposed to be Adidas priority, go ahead and make us “your priority.” What other football school could give them clout like us?
No Joke!!!!

Nike will eventually get their due as well

Bro; this was from the disgraced lawyer that got caught trying to extort Nike on tape. Lol. This is old news buddy that moved no needle. Another Shapiro. And what’s sad, I knew u we’re going to paste this. Lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back