Adidas New Uniforms Rumor

Some will like them. Some won't. Nature of the beast. Being the "Oregon" I am interested in how far they go and how often.

Advertisement
The uniforms will say "Miami" above the numbers. That's from someone who has seen them. All I got

Sweet.

thumb.jpg

I dont know who's been watching the NCAA tournament, but if you have been you'd notice that NC State, and now Wisconsin have been wearing these ****** uniforms with a white stripe on their basketball pants, and it looks absolutely retarded.
Sadly those two teams wear Adidas. It doesnt neccessarily mean we will, but if they do our basketball uniforms are going to be embarrasing...

Advertisement
This just in, uniforms will feature some sort of combination of colors. Trust me, my sources are the most reputable.

I dont know who's been watching the NCAA tournament, but if you have been you'd notice that NC State, and now Wisconsin have been wearing these ****ty uniforms with a white stripe on their basketball pants, and it looks absolutely retarded.
Sadly those two teams wear Adidas. It doesnt neccessarily mean we will, but if they do our basketball uniforms are going to be embarrasing...

This!!! I'm hoping they don't put that horizontal *** stripe on our basketball shorts. It looks like a **** cummerbund! Those unis are horrid.

Advertisement
I watched the tournament for the basketball. But to each their own.

Here comes sports superfan just trying to make sure you all know he doesn't concern himself with what uniforms look like, and in fact is such a huge sports fan that he hasn't even noticed what they're wearing. Heck he just loves basketball so much, if they were playing naked he probably wouldn't even have noticed until the elite 8. While you nancys are concerning yourself with unis, he's in his living room with a white board and during the commercials he's drawing up the plays he'd run coming out of a timeout.

Give him guys who "want to be 'Canes" and they'll win titles even if they play in burlap sacks.

made me laugh...

But seriously. Miami Bball unis will be horrible. Thats just a fact. Addidas has only made terrible basketball gear. If you dont get the cummerbund you will get the t-shirt style.. Poor Louisville got both. lol

8631406.jpg

Advertisement

Here comes sports superfan just trying to make sure you all know he doesn't concern himself with what uniforms look like, and in fact is such a huge sports fan that he hasn't even noticed what they're wearing. Heck he just loves basketball so much, if they were playing naked he probably wouldn't even have noticed until the elite 8. While you nancys are concerning yourself with unis, he's in his living room with a white board and during the commercials he's drawing up the plays he'd run coming out of a timeout.

Give him guys who "want to be 'Canes" and they'll win titles even if they play in burlap sacks.

Cool story bro. I'm sure Kentucky is sad that they lost to the Wisconsin's uniform and Adidas. Their hearts were broken by the 3stripelife. I'm going to root for Miami no matter what we are wearing. I thought you were amongst the better Miami fans boycotting all purchases related to the Canes to **** the man. Carry on *****ing about uniforms you haven't seen yet because you are old school and traditional.

Advertisement

Cool story bro. I'm sure Kentucky is sad that they lost to the Wisconsin's uniform and Adidas. Their hearts were broken by the 3stripelife. I'm going to root for Miami no matter what we are wearing. I thought you were amongst the better Miami fans boycotting all purchases related to the Canes to **** the man. Carry on *****ing about uniforms you haven't seen yet because you are old school and traditional.

Would you root for Miami if they switched to Gator colors and name?

Would you root for Miami if they switched to Gator colors and name?

If they were still the University of Miami.

I see a lot of nike fans here posting

I'm not a fan of Nike, just because it's Nike. I like any brand if it looks good. Nike has made some ugly s#!T too. I'm In a wait and see mode with Adidas. Im just not a fan of their basketball stuff. That being said, I hope they bring some solid stuff to the table for our athletic teams.

Advertisement
Back