Adidas New Uniforms Rumor

Advertisement
I see a lot of nike fans here posting

I'm not a fan of Nike, just because it's Nike. I like any brand if it looks good. Nike has made some ugly s#!T too. I'm In a wait and see mode with Adidas. Im just not a fan of their basketball stuff. That being said, I hope they bring some solid stuff to the table for our athletic teams.

Well some of their football unis do look really good and thats mostly what i follow here, some might not like those looks of the college teams but i see kids rocking those same funky designs all the time, so there are some appeal there

I watched the tournament for the basketball. But to each their own.

Here comes sports superfan just trying to make sure you all know he doesn't concern himself with what uniforms look like, and in fact is such a huge sports fan that he hasn't even noticed what they're wearing. Heck he just loves basketball so much, if they were playing naked he probably wouldn't even have noticed until the elite 8. While you nancys are concerning yourself with unis, he's in his living room with a white board and during the commercials he's drawing up the plays he'd run coming out of a timeout.

Give him guys who "want to be 'Canes" and they'll win titles even if they play in burlap sacks.

Cool story bro. I'm sure Kentucky is sad that they lost to the Wisconsin's uniform and Adidas. Their hearts were broken by the 3stripelife. I'm going to root for Miami no matter what we are wearing. I thought you were amongst the better Miami fans boycotting all purchases related to the Canes to **** the man. Carry on *****ing about uniforms you haven't seen yet because you are old school and traditional.

Nobody is talking about UK or Wisconsin but whatever. I too get annoyed when I see people talking about things I personally don't care about. I try and make it a point to go and tell them that they're dumb for having different interests from mine. Tell you what though, go through my posts I'll give you $5 for every post you can link to where I'm *****ing about UM's upcoming uniforms. Say over the last six months? You ought to be able to dig up enough to collect yourself a nice chunk of change. I'll check back in a few days and see how much I owe you.

Last edited:
Mopes: Miami should fire Golden
SuperFan: Shut-up you dope, you know they can't afford it. Miami doesn't have any money to afford the buyout.
Mopes: I wish Miami had good looking uniforms and apparel.
SuperFan: Oh my god uniforms and merchandise don't matter, Oregon has never won ****. Alabama has been wearing the same uniforms for years. Why are you even talking about it?
Mopes: But if they had jerseys and apparel that looked good, they'd sell more of it and make more money. And for a school whose HC is texting recruits from a phone on a Cricket Wireless plan, every bit helps.
SuperFan: ......

Advertisement
Who the *** talks about what logo is on the jersey of a team that wins a championship or a team that never wins anything? NOBODY, who ***ing cares, bunch of biches up in here, probably worried if a jersey makes them look fat.. lulz

Advertisement
Is it me or do people 'love' our uniforms when we win??

I think the answer is pretty simple, they start winning and people will love the uniforms.

Advertisement
I see the uniform as the program's skin. I love the program so much there's no way I could hate its skin. My love for UM is subcutaneous.

Advertisement
Is one uniform really going to look better than the other when we're losing to Virginia at home in front a rowdy crowd of 3,000 in the 12:00 Miami heat?

Advertisement
Back