Adidas New Jersey Material

Might as well play in Canadian tuxedos

These look like jeans/demon to me

Advertisement
Might as well play in Canadian tuxedos

These look like jeans/demon to me

Thought the same thing but I rather these then the tire tracks. I can tell our black uni will look ugly if those jersey are any indication of how black will look.

All I want to know is will they flash in neon colors when our D linemen are being held that or will they pop out in braille to help some of these blind refs throw a flag??

VDbuTiR.jpg

Would cry tears of joy if our name plates looked like this next year.

Advertisement
I never did understand the purpose of the treadmarks. If they are determined to have some sort of a watermark, at least make it something that is relevant to the school, like the hurricane warning symbol or something.

Advertisement
[TWEET]954493945249112064[/TWEET]

Looks like we'll have a good look soon

They look better then the tire track jerseys but I want to see what the black/darker color jerseys look like. This looks really good with brighter colors like Orange but we'll see. Last time I heard we were getting green cleats and they never came.

Very happy about this. The coaching and everything else is going in the right direction, but we also need to look good for branding purposes.

$h!ts ugly AF, looks like corduroy with the numbers pressed at Raiford...ugly AF.

No lie, exactly how I felt. I’ve been feeling Adidas lately, but these new jerseys look like corduroy. First thing I thought about. Looked hot af to play in, too. Wonder how breathable the material is.

Advertisement
$h!ts ugly AF, looks like corduroy with the numbers pressed at Raiford...ugly AF.

No lie, exactly how I felt. I’ve been feeling Adidas lately, but these new jerseys look like corduroy. First thing I thought about. Looked hot af to play in, too. Wonder how breathable the material is.

really you think they're going to give us a material that isn't breathable and lightweight in Miami?
smdh

Meh. My biggest issue with our jersey is the letters from the names on the back.They often look crooked. They size also seems disproportionate.

Adidas' nameplates are horrific across the board, and the orange letters on the green uniforms are awful.

Maybe with new material they can have better nameplates that don't stretch.

Yeah, the orange names on green jerseys are a bad idea. I liked the white letters much better. I normally don't care too much, and I'm thankful the bra strap days are gone, as well as all the other Nike bad ideas. White letters on green jerseys isn't asking too much.

Advertisement

I have one of the tread jerseys and they are nearly paper thin and super malleable. I assume these will be pretty much the same, if not thinner. The base is skin tight too.

[TWEET]953455425524912128[/TWEET]

I have one of the tread jerseys and they are nearly paper thin and super malleable. I assume these will be pretty much the same, if not thinner. The base is skin tight too.

You have a replica or a real game jersey because they are completely different

This doesn’t look like the same material at all, though. I’m pretty sure this is more along the lines of the UA original material for work out purposes or performance purpose. I highly doubt this material is used for the jerseys.

Advertisement
Back