Adidas New Jersey Material

$h!ts ugly AF, looks like corduroy with the numbers pressed at Raiford...ugly AF.

No lie, exactly how I felt. I’ve been feeling Adidas lately, but these new jerseys look like corduroy. First thing I thought about. Looked hot af to play in, too. Wonder how breathable the material is.

I have one of the tread jerseys and they are nearly paper thin and super malleable. I assume these will be pretty much the same, if not thinner. The base is skin tight too.

[TWEET]953455425524912128[/TWEET]

You have a replica or a real game jersey because they are completely different

I've got one of the game used 305 Ice jerseys. Ugly as sin, but the material is very cool.

Advertisement
$h!ts ugly AF, looks like corduroy with the numbers pressed at Raiford...ugly AF.

No lie, exactly how I felt. I’ve been feeling Adidas lately, but these new jerseys look like corduroy. First thing I thought about. Looked hot af to play in, too. Wonder how breathable the material is.

I have one of the tread jerseys and they are nearly paper thin and super malleable. I assume these will be pretty much the same, if not thinner. The base is skin tight too.

This doesn’t look like the same material at all, though. I’m pretty sure this is more along the lines of the UA original material for work out purposes or performance purpose. I highly doubt this material is used for the jerseys.

That's the stuff they wear under the uniforms.

This doesn’t look like the same material at all, though. I’m pretty sure this is more along the lines of the UA original material for work out purposes or performance purpose. I highly doubt this material is used for the jerseys.

That's the stuff they wear under the uniforms.

OK; that makes sense. I figured that but this is Adidas, so. Lol.

Advertisement
Back