Adidas + Miami in general/uniform talk

brock

All-American
Ok I just wanted to say I absolutely love the adidas move so far. Their brand has been revitalized with the yeezy boost, adidas nmd and the adidas ultra boost. They are very popular amongst college kids. With that being said now that we are all in with adidas some feared that our recruiting would suffer in football and basketball because it's not Nike. It definitely has not suffered in basketball considering we are on the verge of signing our best 2 classes back to back ever and have signed 3 5 stars in the last 2 classes. Football recruiting also seems to not have been affected at all so that's a good thing as well.

Now as it relates to the football team I would like to say Miami is in a great opportunity to capitalize on the success of the adidas yeezy shoes, adidas nmd, ultra boost. I believe they gave a pe adition of the adidas nmd's to the player this year. If our athletes get a pe addition of let's say the new yeezy's that would be a very big recruiting sell. I believe Michigan is doing that with a lot of retro Jordans as they are making a bunch of pe versions of those shoes. Also adidas is releasing the ultra boost cleats next month for football which are straight heat and I hope we wear those this year.

Now on to the actually uniform. I hope we have a main green/white and away white/ green imo set as traditionally that's an important uni for us. Also I would like to see miami add the U insignia in the top middle of the jerseys as well. I wouldn't be opposed to getting rid of the strawberry design on the uniform as well. Overall I love the adidas jerseys especially that all white.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Brock, you are the feathered canes jersey of this website

Adidas has blown by Nike in the sneaker world. I was just talking to a buddy of mine who works at a big foot locker in King of Prussia (near philly). He said they can't keep Adidas shoes on the shelf they hafta special order them daily & the Nike shoes are just sitting & collecting dust. We got in when the gettin' was good.

Adidas has blown by Nike in the sneaker world. I was just talking to a buddy of mine who works at a big foot locker in King of Prussia (near philly). He said they can't keep Adidas shoes on the shelf they hafta special order them daily & the Nike shoes are just sitting & collecting dust. We got in when the gettin' was good.

You're not supposed to name your sources

Yeah man Adidas has been poppin for the last two years. The games changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Ok I just wanted to say I absolutely love the adidas move so far. Their brand has been revitalized with the yeezy boost, adidas nmd and the adidas ultra boost. They are very popular amongst college kids. With that being said now that we are all in with adidas some feared that our recruiting would suffer in football and basketball because it's not Nike. It definitely has not suffered in basketball considering we are on the verge of signing our best 2 classes back to back ever and have signed 3 5 stars in the last 2 classes. Football recruiting also seems to not have been affected at all so that's a good thing as well.

Now as it relates to the football team I would like to say Miami is in a great opportunity to capitalize on the success of the adidas yeezy shoes, adidas nmd, ultra boost. I believe they gave a pe adition of the adidas nmd's to the player this year. If our athletes get a pe addition of let's say the new yeezy's that would be a very big recruiting sell. I believe Michigan is doing that with a lot of retro Jordans as they are making a bunch of pe versions of those shoes. Also adidas is releasing the ultra boost cleats next month for football which are straight heat and I hope we wear those this year.

Now on to the actually uniform. I hope we have a main green/white and away white/ green imo set as traditionally that's an important uni for us. Also I would like to see miami add the U insignia in the top middle of the jerseys as well. I wouldn't be opposed to getting rid of the strawberry design on the uniform as well. Overall I love the adidas jerseys especially that all white.

They got the PE Ultraboost 2.0 and the AlphaBounce for the bowl game. NMD should be next, green and orange shoe with a one of the blocks green and one orange, unless they do the XR1 then green shoe, orange cage.

I get that kids like shoes and we should do everything we can to gussy ourselves up like a $2 ***** on Saturday night, but I can't bring myself to have a serious conversation about this.

Advertisement
Never green pants ever again. Please. I'm fine with a green jersey once a year but the green pants are WOAT.

I've said it before, the Adidas/Miami partnership has been a beautiful thing. Leaving Nike was a blessing in disguise for our brand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone who thought Adidas would negatively impact recruiting eats boogers and tastes his own ******* after pulling off.

Anyone who thought Adidas would negatively impact recruiting eats boogers and tastes his own ******* after pulling off.

lol you dont remember the huge debates about this and how it would kill us. cited examples of pitino saying its hard to recruit with adidas. here we are after signing brown, huell, and walker in basketball where the shoe game and brand makes the most impact

Advertisement
Back