Adidas back at it

Advertisement
is it me or do our new uniforms look like they have tread marks on them.... is a Adidas trolling us, hinting that we get run over...?

uba4ue3.jpg

Photos: up close with Miami Hurricanes’ new Adidas uniforms | Canes Watch

Advertisement
Can't understand WHY Adidas is spending so much time and money on this broken down football program. Shows me that they're in Germany and don't know chit about U. S. college football. Gonna be a bad investment for them. The tread marks will be quite appropriate for our 4-8 season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Can't understand WHY Adidas is spending so much time and money on this broken down football program. Shows me that they're in Germany and don't know chit about U. S. college football. Gonna be a bad investment for them.

Because they are a broken down brand here in the states. A 20 year old company has overtaken then for the 2 spot. They are banking on us helping bring them back. Same reason they threw $200 million at Harden. Harden has never had a marquee shoe and hasn't proven he can sell shoes, yet they are relying on him to carry their brand.

Three stripe life for a third tier brand.

Advertisement
Can't understand WHY Adidas is spending so much time and money on this broken down football program. Shows me that they're in Germany and don't know chit about U. S. college football. Gonna be a bad investment for them.

Because they are a broken down brand here in the states. A 20 year old company has overtaken then for the 2 spot. They are banking on us helping bring them back. Same reason they threw $200 million at Harden. Harden has never had a marquee shoe and hasn't proven he can sell shoes, yet they are relying on him to carry their brand.

So.....if they want to give Harden $200 million great for him.....if they want to treat UM like kings good for UM.....what's the problem

Advertisement
Let me know when cleats actually make the team well coached.

When Ohio State won did they have special cleats...is that what helped them?
What about Alabama all those years. Was it special uniforms that helped them win?
What about FSU. Did they all of a sudden put on magical cleats and win?

Uniforms are a distraction.

How many National Championships has Addidas won? What's that...Zero?...oh cause maybe Uniforms don't mean a **** thing about playing good football.

Let me know when cleats actually make the team well coached.

When Ohio State won did they have special cleats...is that what helped them?
What about Alabama all those years. Was it special uniforms that helped them win?
What about FSU. Did they all of a sudden put on magical cleats and win?

Uniforms are a distraction.

How many National Championships has Addidas won? What's that...Zero?...oh cause maybe Uniforms don't mean a **** thing about playing good football.
Who cares, this is a nice touch regardless of how you feel. Again as canedro said no other school is doing that... Quit b*tching

Last edited:
Players work their azzes off and deserve perks like this. Especially Miami players who have so many ******** for fans.

So.....if they want to give Harden $200 million great for him.....if they want to treat UM like kings good for UM.....what's the problem

"WHY Adidas is spending so much time and money on this broken down football program?"

He asked a question. I answered. Is that ok with you?

Advertisement
Back