Additional Urban Meyer video

Haters will say it's photoshopped.

ZomboMeme 04102021234229.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bruh……Seriously you can plainly see that this man was just trying to help the young lady dislodge a wedgie. People see “videos” like these and makes stuff up to try and besmirch his good name and cause strife in the Meyer household. Stop it. I won’t stand for it. He was just trying to help a young lady in distress. I’m pretty sure he didn’t even ask her could he help remove the wedgie. He saw an issue and just went in. He did it out of the goodness of his own heart. We could really use a high character man like Urban walking the sidelines for this university. We could certainly do worse.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I am even more impressed by Urban. He's such a wreck but he somehow manages to put aside all the crap constantly swirling around him and still wins haha.

Advertisement
We will all have to savor those 3 years forever, cause he's bringing the death penalty to the football program
Death penalty days are over with. Plus Meyer knows where all the bodies are buried. The NCAA would not wanna risk something coming up about their darlings Alabama and Nick Saban.

Advertisement
Back