Additional Urban Meyer video

Advertisement
Nothing Urban Meyer does would be a problem for me or a lot of other people if it wasn't for his colossal hypocrisy and dishonesty. At least a guy like Bobby Petrino wears his scumbaggery on his sleeve. Meyer ran a prison release program posing as a football team, running cover for rapists and murderers at the University of Florida, hid behind personal health issues in order to jump ship before it all collapsed in on him. Went to Ohio State and enabled a domestic abuser on staff for years and lied about it. Then the guy wrote a book about honesty and leadership. At the most charitable, he's a pure sociopath. I think football is the wrong career for him. The sky would be the limit for him as a politician in this country.

He would bring UM a title and then the death penalty when it came out how he did it.

0-4 so far for Jags. He belongs in college.
Can you imagine the talent he could amass at Miami?! (Outside of the coed roster)
He signs with Miami before early signing day and we end up with a top 5 class in 2022.

Advertisement
I fully support the Urban bashing if it get him fired and he ends up coaching at Miami. Come home Darth Vader, the Death Star awaits you. Tired of coaches renting us for birthday parties! We are Miami! We are the Death Star!

Typical alpha male behavior. He’s like a politician or athlete. So many of these guys think they are above or beyond societal norms because they have power/money/fame. And too often the women in their lives look the other way and put up with the ****** behavior because they like the money and lifestyle. Which only leads to a continuation of the behavior. Urban has done this so often that he didn’t even care how public this was.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
LOL at the simps using this to disqualify him. Why is breaking this one commandment more important than the other nine?
Fam, this fan base has become soft & high horsey af. I’m going to assume most of these guys aren’t real fans & have some bogus moral compass.

Here’s a fact folks:
Your favorite sports player, owner of ur favorite sports team, the person u voted in office…yeah, 90% of them do things that are inappropriate & off ur moral compass. Get over it.

Advertisement
Fam, this fan base has become soft & high horsey af. I’m going to assume most of these guys aren’t real fans & have some bogus moral compass.

Here’s a fact folks:
Your favorite sports player, owner of ur favorite sports team, the person u voted in office…yeah, 90% of them do things that are inappropriate & off ur moral compass. Get over it.
No one is perfect, people have acceptable and unacceptable sins they use to judge others

Advertisement
Back