Additional Urban Meyer video

Advertisement
No one is perfect, people have acceptable and unacceptable sins they use to judge others
Now in no way shape or form am I excusing this. Despite all the chit I talk & women I’ve been w/, I can honestly say I’ve never cheated, and I’m proud to say that (although my ex wife cheated on me, ironically). What I do know is this fairytale mantra that ppl should behave perfectly is bull chit. Now, if it came out he was a wife beater, molester, etc. aight, I’m good on him in life, but a lot of dudes w/ $, & prestige (again, not excusing it) fall into temptation by these chicks throwing themselves on them.

Fam, this fan base has become soft & high horsey af. I’m going to assume most of these guys aren’t real fans & have some bogus moral compass.

Here’s a fact folks:
Your favorite sports player, owner of ur favorite sports team, the person u voted in office…yeah, 90% of them do things that are inappropriate & off ur moral compass. Get over it.
It s stupid for a high profile famous married person of wealth to do this **** in public.

Advertisement
If the original video doesn't cause the divorce, this one very well may.... :LOL: :6fps6:

URBAN TO THE EWW!!! ITS REALLY HAPPENING!! HE'LL BE CHECKING INTO A REHAB IN SOUTH BEACH BY THE END OF THE MONTH.

(Edit: Actually, LA has like a thousand more rehabs than we do... And a lot more white ******. USC remains the front runner here. Either way, he gone from Jax!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Now in no way shape or form am I excusing this. Despite all the chit I talk & women I’ve been w/, I can honestly say I’ve never cheated, and I’m proud to say that (although my ex wife cheated on me, ironically). What I do know is this fairytale mantra that ppl should behave perfectly is bull chit. Now, if it came out he was a wife beater, molester, etc. aight, I’m good on him in life, but a lot of dudes w/ $, & prestige (again, not excusing it) fall into temptation by these chicks throwing themselves on them.
Sorry to hear that, glad you were able you take the high road. Any one can cheat, it's easy, but why? If you're not happy, just say so, then leave.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back