Add RichRod to your coaching wish list.

NVA CANE

All-American
Now that's a guy that knows how to maximize the talent he has, does more with less and simply knows how to coach.

Advertisement
Zero chance. Failed at a big time football school already. Also, with his essentially working his players to death where the NCAA had to step in, the admin will never hire him.

Advertisement
Zero chance. Failed at a big time football school already. Also, with his essentially working his players to death where the NCAA had to step in, the admin will never hire him.

**** MICHIGAN

BruceFeldmanCFB
Rich Rod is 53-15 is the three years before & three years after his time at #Michigan and that includes 4 Ws over Top10 teams.
10/3/14 3:12 AM

Courtesy of JoeCane

****Rod does very well with little pressure on him, falls apart otherwise. Arizona is the perfect mid-tier program for him, as he can still pull some very nice athletes from the west coast and do enough to win 8-9 games on a regular basis. Not good enough for Miami, IMO, but he's better than AG.

Advertisement
You'd all be crying with all the points his D gives up....

Also he almost lost to Coker and UTSA

Actually I think UF will make a play for Rich Rodriguez, once they fire Muschamp at the end of season. I would be very concerned with Rich Rodriguez at UF, because he would set up camp in south florida with the offense he runs. His defenses have been suspect over the years but when your playing basketball on turf does that really matter.

Go Canes

Advertisement
There are some coaches who are better being the big fish in a small pond. He had alot of talent at Michigan, couldn't win anything. Same talent Hoke used to win 11 games in season 1. He is at his level, just like at WVU.

Advertisement
Now that's a guy that knows how to maximize the talent he has, does more with less and simply knows how to coach.
Thank you for playing this weeks version of (insert name) should be coach at miami while ignoring (insert obvious reasons like NCAA, is an alum of school he's at, it's one fluke win, not a trend, etc).

see you all back here next week when the prize money will double

Michigan is a dumpster fire. I have a hard time crushing Rich Rod because of his tenure there. I dunno, not a guy I personally would want but that doesn't mean it's a bad choice.

Thank you for playing this weeks version of (insert name) should be coach at miami while ignoring (insert obvious reasons like NCAA, is an alum of school he's at, it's one fluke win, not a trend, etc).

see you all back here next week when the prize money will double

Arizona will probably get smashed by USC next week and everyone will forget about this. Just the way college football works. It's why you can't take one or two games and go nuts. (UiF anyone?)

Advertisement
Back