2024 Adarius Hayes LB Largo OV this weekend

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope I’m wrong but I’ve seen this movie many times. The other kids on the trip don’t talk him up much
yea. The writeups I've seen pretty much say they don't know... A couple said Lyle had a good time but has a hard decision to make

Would have liked to see him flip already. Why make the trip down again… doesn’t sound promising.
Yeah but you aren’t thinking it through his or a HS kid’s lens here. If he flips now just a couple of days before ESD he can’t have himself a signing ceremony with any suspense. Kids, **** people in general love that ****.

Advertisement
Yeah this has flip written all over it. It’s not what he said..he what he didn’t say..he didn’t say key phrases like “Yeah I saw what I needed to see. Looks like UM is building something special that I might want to be apart of” or the dreaded “Yeah they definitely gave me something to think about.”.. Lol. I think the conversation with the parents is about the flip!

Advertisement
I hate to sound entitled, but at this point, if we DON'T get Hayes, it'll feel like a loss. The Gators ship is sinking and we've been rumored to be getting Hayes for months. All signs point to him flipping, including him visiting us the final weekend and us moving on from Shavers. Would be disappointing (and honestly surprising) if Mario didn't close on him

I hate to sound entitled, but at this point, if we DON'T get Hayes, it'll feel like a loss. The Gators ship is sinking and we've been rumored to be getting Hayes for months. All signs point to him flipping, including him visiting us the final weekend and us moving on from Shavers. Would be disappointing (and honestly surprising) if Mario didn't close on him

Agree. If the story is true that UF coaches showed up to his house and he was already on his way down to CG, then it would be pretty shocking he'd circle back to them. But we've seen stranger things in recruiting.

Advertisement
Any new word on if he’s gonna flip? It seems like we feel good with him especially after the recent decommit from Shavers.

Advertisement
Back