2024 Adarius Hayes LB Largo OV this weekend

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate to sound entitled, but at this point, if we DON'T get Hayes, it'll feel like a loss. The Gators ship is sinking and we've been rumored to be getting Hayes for months. All signs point to him flipping, including him visiting us the final weekend and us moving on from Shavers. Would be disappointing (and honestly surprising) if Mario didn't close on him
Agreed. This isn't like going up against BAMA or UGA for a defensive kid.

Advertisement
Same, that **** with Mark was BS. Disgusting.

At the same time I gotta give credit. Not only can sell water to a whale, but he continues to get commits without people knowing they’re even on radar, it’s actually masterful.
With that way he treats them u can expect transfers u can’t be betraying kids bruh in this generation you just can’t do it. The player has more power than the HC u have to get them a landing spot when u leave. And if u behave ****ed up it just won’t work. He’s fsus next corch

Advertisement
There is also a narrative that Mario likely wants out there on Wednesday. Blount, Lyle and Hayes announcing they are signing with Miami on ESD leads to headlines about Miami flipping guys from FSU, OSU and UF. It will put Miami out there on all of the signing day shows.

There is also a narrative that Mario likely wants out there on Wednesday. Blount, Lyle and Hayes announcing they are signing with Miami on ESD leads to headlines about Miami flipping guys from FSU, OSU and UF. It will put Miami out there on all of the signing day shows.
Mario does like a shock factor. Let’s hope he pulls a massive shocker one way or the other

Advertisement
Mario does like a shock factor. Let’s hope he pulls a massive shocker one way or the other
1702853835928.gif

Essentially cuz he hasn’t announced it yet so everyone is all worried. Would make no sense for him to announce it now. ESD is Wednesday
The funniest ******* part of this is I’ve read tons of times people saying “why would they flip now why wouldn’t they wait till signing day?”

But now it’s…a problem?

I tell ya…

Advertisement
Back