2024 Adarius Hayes LB Largo OV this weekend

He's going to bounce from Colorado in the next 2 years. I thinks he's keeping his son at QB another year to boost his resume despite being pegged as the 4th QB in the 2024 draft. He wants to do enough time get out before the house of cards fall down.

If he had just an average QB, Colorado may have only won 1 game last year. These wholesale changes he's doing via the portal aren't going to work plus he's ******** kids that transfer in and don't perform to his liking. He's really treating college football like unlimited NFL free agency.

I think he's a bit of a narcissist. In his mind, he's the greatest coach. All the problems are someone else's fault.
Yeah he's going to crash and burn again next season.

Advertisement
Would love to get some news on Hayes. Seems like Blount, Lyle and Lucas are all set.

Hayes and Riley looking like the battles.

Advertisement
I agree, Bama is not going anywhere. However, they are not getting 1st dibs on every single recruit and stashing them away anymore.
IMO There is a lot more parity in recruiting now.

Agreed and Georgias strategy of getting them all and standing them is not working either. Look at all the top kids leaving them cause they don’t want to sit. Its really interesting these days in college on how to manage your roster

Advertisement
Agreed and Georgias strategy of getting them all and standing them is not working either. Look at all the top kids leaving them cause they don’t want to sit. Its really interesting these days in college on how to manage your roster

Georgia is 41-2 over the last 3 seasons with 2 nattys….. what isn’t working?

Of all the realistic remaining targets (Lyle, Blount, Lucas, Hayes).

This is the kid I want the most. Miami was at its best when we had elite linebacker play. Not good. Great.

This kid has star potential.

Georgia is 41-2 over the last 3 seasons with 2 nattys….. what isn’t working?

I’m saying this year look at the departures. The game is changing. Not past stuff. This has been the wildest transfer portal yet. Is it going to get even worse in the future?

Advertisement
I’m saying this year look at the departures. The game is changing. Not past stuff. This has been the wildest transfer portal yet. Is it going to get even worse in the future?

It likely will. Adapt or die. There were many here that said the portal and NIL changed a lot and it was here to stay, (because that was met as a slap against the king) it was mocked and said there were no good players in the portal, just cast offs, and that the only way to do it was the historic way….

Clearly we see there are multiple ways to build a roster and the game keeps evolving…

I hope Georgia dies, but maybe those leaving are just cancers like we say about everyone that leaves Miami…

This is the kid I want the most. Miami was at its best when we had elite linebacker play. Not good. Great.

Facts. Good post.

Crazy but true, Miami hasn’t signed a top 75 overall player at LB since 2008 class. Holy ****

Advertisement
Facts. Good post.

Crazy but true, Miami hasn’t signed a top 75 overall player at LB since 2008 class. Holy ****

It's ridiculous. Lots of good players with potential have been signed the last couple classes.

But this kids floor is higher and his ceiling beats them all. A true difference maker in the middle of the defence

He's going to bounce from Colorado in the next 2 years. I thinks he's keeping his son at QB another year to boost his resume despite being pegged as the 4th QB in the 2024 draft. He wants to do enough time get out before the house of cards fall down.

If he had just an average QB, Colorado may have only won 1 game last year. These wholesale changes he's doing via the portal aren't going to work plus he's ******** kids that transfer in and don't perform to his liking. He's really treating college football like unlimited NFL free agency.

I think he's a bit of a narcissist. In his mind, he's the greatest coach. All the problems are someone else's fault.
Did he improve the team? yes or no?

He is a great player and would be a great addition but the game has changed a bunch. LBs aren’t as important as back in the day. You still need good ones like every position but it’s not a priority. Maybe the kid ends up as a pass rusher which changes everything, and he may just end up that.

It really has and now it's really out there in the public and them soft *** Gator coaches went to his home for a visit knocked on his door not realizing he was already in Miami lol hilarious
A cromani situation ..recruiting ain’t for the faint hearted 😂

Advertisement
Back