2024 Adarius Hayes LB Largo OV this weekend

Advertisement
View attachment 271913

Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics
Sounds like a head-case. Idk why the staff would even pursue guys like this.

Go after mature head-hunters who are leaders.

Advertisement
I know it's probably been said a million times before but got****, this mf Mario can recruit! He needs to be elite at it to mask his game day management deficiencies, but I'll never fault his effort. This guy works and works and works. If Miami doesn't succeed under him, it won't be for lack of effort. And if they don't succeed under him, whoever the next coach is will have a stocked cupboard (a la Dan Lanning). But I do hope it is Mario who turns this thing all the way around.
I think Mario is the one who does it for us. Similar to how Kirby was at UGA, I think we will have too many dogs and they will mask his faults as a coach. It’s obvious that next year our focus will be on getting legit NFL DB’s and keeping our QB of the future (nickel). Continue to get those difference makers and body types all throughout the roster and we back. I have no doubt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Reads the plays really well and gets there quick. He never seems to just go but decides when it's the right time to go. You can see the wheels turn. Almost like a QB making reads.

Advertisement
Back