2024 Adarius Hayes LB Largo OV this weekend

Advertisement
2 more top 100 players is crazy. 8 Total with Riley leaving and assuming we get Mincey. That's Alabama type stuff. We actually might have more top 100 players than them this year.
College football is changing. Look at Alabama and Ohio State. Alabama doesn't have a defensive lineman recruit in the top 15 at his position. Their best DL is at 17th at his position. Ohio State has only 1 blue chip DL recruit (Edge) and ZERO DT recruits. We also just beat them out for the transfer DT from MTSU who canceled his visit to Ohio State, and will be in Miami this weekend.

Mario is doing what he said he would do and that's build championship level trenches. Miami will have the best DL class in 2024.

Advertisement
College football is changing. Look at Alabama and Ohio State. Alabama doesn't have a defensive lineman recruit in the top 15 at his position. Their best DL is at 17th at his position. Ohio State has only 1 blue chip DL recruit (Edge) and ZERO DT recruits. We also just beat them out for the transfer DT from MTSU who canceled his visit to Ohio State, and will be in Miami this weekend.

Mario is doing what he said he would do and that's build championship level trenches. Miami will have the best DL class in 2024.

Bama and others will just pay in the portal to get the top DL or whatever position they missed in recruiting. Things are changing some but it will take years for ppl to catch up.

Advertisement
Did say this one wasnt over when they paid him to no visit in the summer. More than likely he been silently visiting.

Also i know i keep saying it, this is a lesson on those summer time freak outs yall like to go overboard with and refuse to listen to reason, and turn and call everyone not jumping off a bridge, staff slurping. I judge recruiting classes in December. Thats what i said. U cant judge a story on the middle of it. U can start forming opinions but to make a full judgement.....impossible.

Not going at anyone but next summer will be here and ima say the same thing about recruiting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bama and others will just pay in the portal to get the top DL or whatever position they missed in recruiting. Things are changing some but it will take years for ppl to catch up.
DL is one of the least blue chip positions available in the portal. Bama is not going to stay on top. They don't even have an RB committed which is why they're going all in on Riley. They're still recruiting well, but not as many kids are lining up like they did just a few years ago.

Every dynasty comes to an end. Saban is likely done after this year if he wins a natty. He's tied with Bear Bryant for national championships at Alabama. If he wins one this year, he may ride off into the sunset. When he retires its all over. I don't think he will stick around to watch the program slowly decay.

Bama will likely hire Dabo (a former player), but he doesn't have the cache' that Saban does. His own program is on the downswing which might put him out of the running.

Alabama will come after Mario, but Mario isn't leaving the school he loves and is building into a national champion. It's easy to see that Mario wants his own legacy. Why would he go to another school to make them a champion? This is the reason he left Oregon in the first place.

We are already seeing new faces in the CFP. With the 12 team playoff, new teams such as Miami and Texas will emerge.

Advertisement
Did say this one wasnt over when they paid him to no visit in the summer. More than likely he been silently visiting.

Also i know i keep saying it, this is a lesson on those summer time freak outs yall like to go overboard with and refuse to listen to reason, and turn and call everyone not jumping off a bridge, staff slurping. I judge recruiting classes in December. Thats what i said. U cant judge a story on the middle of it. U can start forming opinions but to make a full judgement.....impossible.

Not going at anyone but next summer will be here and ima say the same thing about recruiting.

You proved right to not panic. Three things have changed making December realistic for us when it wasn't before. First, Mario has money whereas with previous staffs our coaches were never able to compete when another program really wanted to keep a kid. Second, kids are believing in the direction of the program even more than the fans (which wasn't the case before). Finally, Mario and his staff are exceptional at this. We've never had a recruiting team this good before.

You proved right to not panic. Three things have changed making December realistic for us when it wasn't before. First, Mario has money whereas with previous staffs our coaches were never able to compete when another program really wanted to keep a kid. Second, kids are believing in the direction of the program even more than the fans (which wasn't the case before). Finally, Mario and his staff are exceptional at this. We've never had a recruiting team this good before.
I agree. If it was previous staff i would worry. Because they shown they fall apart in december. They didnt have the resources but its not just about that. Billy Napier has resources. Its about being organized and also having contingency plans, those matter too. And based on their weekend visits UF doesnt seem to have a single contingency other than some Juco left overs. Thats how we used to operated, not sussing out when kids are looking around etc.

Look for example Bama, is pressuring Kevin Riley, Cristobal sussed that months ago and turnt it up on Jordan Lyle. He didnt just put all the eggs on JJ flipping, he flipped Ny Carr.

Just a different guy on the trail than we ever had and thats with mediocre on field production

Advertisement
Back