2024 Adarius Hayes LB Largo OV this weekend

Advertisement
1695953211156.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I figured as such...lames. He's a legacy so I don't see him flipping

Matt Patchan played for Florida even though he was a double legacy. Was either Shannon or early Golden that f-ed that up. And Billy boy IMO fits the mold of that type of bizzaro coach that can’t relate to legacies.

Worst case scenario make them sweat and use more of their NIL and bags to defend their territory.

Advertisement
Probably just a signal to the fanbase on who they are turning the pressure up on
Normally, I'd agree w/you. But that doesn't explain Feinberg's reaction. We've been turning up the heat on a lot of recruits and they didn't get that emoji.

Advertisement

ELITE.

Looks like Quay Walker. Walker was a bit more edge rushy in HS and made the transition to a more traditional off the ball ILB at UGA, but physically they are similar. Just a very long, rangy, violent 3 down guy. We haven’t had someone like him on the 2nd level in quite some time.

Last edited:
ELITE.

Looks like Quay Walker. Walker was a bit more edge rushy in HS and made the transition to a more traditional off the ball ILB at UGA, but physically they are similar. Just a very long, rangy, violent 3 down guy. We haven’t had someone like him on the 2nd level in quite some time.
Bobby Washington was my favorite '23 recruit. If Hayes ***** over the Gator he will be it for '24. Aggression and closing speed are the two biggest things I look for.

Advertisement
Back