2024 Adarius Hayes LB Largo OV this weekend

Advertisement
Silk is claiming the whole team came down for a UV and its no big deal.

Angry Box GIF by Percolate Galactic

Size, range, HITTING….total package at LB.

Hits like Pruitt, wraps up like Flowers, looks just as big if not bigger than Cole and covers ground better than all of them.

Comp: Anthony Hill Lite
So he'd be #1 on your LB board this cycle?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes, I think he’s #1 from what I’ve seen so far.

Cole and Flowers tied at #2. Pruitt #3. Nesta #4

Not really into Nesta, man. Stand up edge guy we want to transition to LB.

I have trauma from Sam Brooks.
Mannnnnnnnnnnnn, Trauma from Weaver twins, Willie Williams, Jordan Futch, Romeo Davis, Spencer Adkins, Deandre Wilder, Patrick Joyner, Avery Huff, Sam Brooks, etc...

And I am missing a BUNCH of guys who played that under sized rush end with no responsibility spot but go get QB and we always thought we could convert them to regular LB and that **** NEVER worked.. We recruited these guys thru years like we run a base 3-4 but our scheme never fit them and we could never develop that talent.. I think the one guy we didnt recruit hit in Ryan Shazier, lmaoooooo.. Typical..

Advertisement
Very nice summary of the situation and future outlook from Brian Smith/SI

With where things stand as of today, Miami should be considered a threat to Florida, but also note that he grew up a Florida fan and UF's staff did a tremendous job of recruiting Hayes prior to his commitment. Hats off to the Florida coaches.
It shall not be easy to flip Hayes. That also likely means that this process will play out over a long period of time.

Nasty hitter. He has a different type of "thump" when he has laid into a ball carrier. Despite his length and size at 6-foot-4 and 220 pounds, Hayes could absolutely still play linebacker at the college level and do a good job in coverage, too.
He's far more limber and twitchy than most linebackers with his height. Hayes may not be done filling out, however, and that's why seeing him at defensive end could be a long-term projection as well.

Very nice summary of the situation and future outlook from Brian Smith/SI

With where things stand as of today, Miami should be considered a threat to Florida, but also note that he grew up a Florida fan and UF's staff did a tremendous job of recruiting Hayes prior to his commitment. Hats off to the Florida coaches.
It shall not be easy to flip Hayes. That also likely means that this process will play out over a long period of time.

Nasty hitter. He has a different type of "thump" when he has laid into a ball carrier. Despite his length and size at 6-foot-4 and 220 pounds, Hayes could absolutely still play linebacker at the college level and do a good job in coverage, too.
He's far more limber and twitchy than most linebackers with his height. Hayes may not be done filling out, however, and that's why seeing him at defensive end could be a long-term projection as well.

I wonder if we are looking at him as a DE? I would have to guess JT is involved in this one

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back