2024 Adarius Hayes LB Largo OV this weekend

Advertisement
Advertisement
Largo is in Pinellas county not Hillsborough county....but yes if you were referring to Tampa Bay!!

Referring to the whole Tampa area which includes Pinellas in my opinion. From St Pete to largo, to Tampa to Lakeland down I4 to Orlando is typically not where Miami does well. That needs to change. Getting Bryant last year out of Orlando was huge. IMG is nice but those kids are transplants. All I see in the Tampa area is Florida Gator and FSU flags.

37F1F811-06DF-43B1-B9CA-8EC9D45B4FB5.png
8874B06F-2F05-42B1-AF0F-E42285264DB2.png
EEE232BA-40EA-4B4A-850B-6ADB8507DACA.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I hope we get him. This should be added to the recruiting rules. Kid from central to north Florida who grew up a Gator fan. We almost always lose those and sometimes we have kids in the boat and if Gators show big time interest at the end they get the luxury we never seem to have with our locals.

I hope we get him. This should be added to the recruiting rules. Kid from central to north Florida who grew up a Gator fan. We almost always lose those and sometimes we have kids in the boat and if Gators show big time interest at the end they get the luxury we never seem to have with our locals.
Not sure this qualifies. Almost always means we've at least has some success as opposed to Lakeland where we've had no success whatsoever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure this qualifies. Almost always means we've at least has some success as opposed to Lakeland where we've had no success whatsoever.
I’m trying to think of one and couldn’t off the top off my head. Any examples?

Advertisement
Back