Adam Schefter with Greg Rousseau

Advertisement
sleepy good night GIF by HULU

Advertisement
It only confirms what I have been thinking about for weeks now. His mother is a nurse on the front lines of this corona battle and she influenced him on his decision.

Cannot really judge him for opting out (who am I to judge?) but I still disagree with his decision.
She wants to retire I'd imagine and be on easy street per her son

Advertisement
Advertisement
How is not playing going to affect the future of those that opt out? we know that a sub-par season can affect you negatively despite all the hype built up, like what happened with Kaaya; but what about a player like Rousseau who literally only has one season of tape

EDIT: Im not blasting Rousseau, just using him as an example

Dude, no offense but your feelings about GR is unbalanced. He's entitled to make his decision and we all should accept it. What if it was you or your child under the advisement of someone you or they trust. Your decision is your prerogative and everyone has to accept it.
Thanks for sharing but I'm totally indifferent to your opinion...

Wouldn't we all 🤷🏽‍♂️
**** no. I want to make sound decisions and retire on my terms while not becoming a financial burden to my children.

Not to 1LC exclusively: If we never talk about Greg Rousseau except his performance in the NFL and how his NFL career relates to how The U made him a better Greg than if he went anywhere else, that would be great. Greg's opinion on what he thinks about the season he does not plan to participate in holds zero weight. Go to the combine and show them why you are a 1st round draft pick.

Advertisement
Go Greg I appreciate your time at the U, and I know you'll represent the crib just fine come draft day. Top 5

Advertisement
Back