Adam ElGammal

Advertisement
That’s another Ian Symonette. Let’s hope he’s a little more effective.

Yeah, obviously I'm exaggering a little bit, but I am hoping we hit another HR with ElGammal (as we did with Zion). I'm tired of hoping/praying that OLs on our roster will finally develop by senior year, I wouldn't mind finding a couple of talented guys who might be playing a bit early, but could really surprise the overly-confident Gaytors.

Advertisement
Less optimistic on this one than I was/am on Zion. I know he played bball, but i don't see as much athleticism, power, or aggression as with Zion. Concerned that he usually looks soft at the point of attack.

Nonetheless, it's an absolute blessing if we go 1 for 2 in hitting on these 2019 tackle signees. Rooting for him

Advertisement
is this the new measurement system for CIS on weight threads? Because if so we need to reopen the DJ fat thread and specifically discuss his "tity meat"
It’s scientific evidence based cis athletic trainer certifiied. It’s in the curriculum. An entire summer B session devoted to the analysis of tity meat.

Advertisement
He will get the proper nutrition at Miami and will change his body type. Gaining weight is something he needs right now though.

Advertisement
The right meal plan can make it possible

No it can’t. Not without steroids. The human body just isn’t made to add muscle that quick. Muscle takes time to break down and heal/grow.

And when you add muscle, a lot of weight is water with some fat and other tissue. The term muscle is misused bc nobody adds just muscle.

You guys gotta stop believing that its humanly possible to add 20 pounds of lean muscle in months. You wanna add 20 pounds u gonna need to add fat too.
It’s easier for a guy who’s 6’5” than one who’s 5’8”.

Not that I’m saying I’m 5’8”, I’m not telling you guys how tall I am. How do you know that I’m not the 6’5” guy in that comparison? I could be 6’5”.

If I grew 9”

No it can’t. Not without steroids. The human body just isn’t made to add muscle that quick. Muscle takes time to break down and heal/grow.

And when you add muscle, a lot of weight is water with some fat and other tissue. The term muscle is misused bc nobody adds just muscle.

Its alot easier than you think when you have more surface area to fill in. You can definatly see the changes. Also he has had about 5 months to add the weight which comes to about 7.6 pounds a month, that is very doable at his height.

Advertisement
Back