Adam ElGammal

Advertisement

Advertisement
I like the athleticism of these big guys from NY but I do wonder how physical and tough they are when they face other tough physical guys.

He has the frame to be 300 plus with little body excess. In an earlier video posted he was working up to near 400 in the squats for many reps. Once he in not playing basketball he will pack on the muscle in a S&C football program.

Advertisement
Agree. His thighs and butt are much bigger than I anticipated so early in his development. In August, 2020, this kid could be a monster. Look out.
Saw a post about a video on him where he was already working up to 400 for multiple repetitions in the squat.

Advertisement
He has long arms which is great. With his body type he could easily blow up to 305 - 315 range, and hold it well. I want to see more power in his punch but this a workout so I won't hold much stock in the tire punches.

I was kind of disappointed after watching his basketball highlights because nothing in those videos indicated that he's an above average athlete in terms of speed, strength or even coordination. But he has great hands, hustles, plays smart and uses his body well on the court. His size is legit though and I believe his work ethic is too.

He definitely looks a lot bigger and stronger than he did last year, and I think he might be a late bloomer. But this guy is certainly going to be a project. I don't expect to see him play a snap against anyone other than Bethune-Cookman in 2019

This kid looks better than the Kennedy kid already as far as size...frame..and definitely athletic ability. Tommy does have experience on him but that's about it. And I saw Tommy Kennedy up close and TBH he could sure use some S/C.

Advertisement
What about the guy in the orange shirt at the end? Grinding out some serious jump squats.

I like the athleticism of these big guys from NY but I do wonder how physical and tough they are when they face other tough physical guys.
Why? I can see maybe wondering if they can handle the speed of the players at the next level because their competition wasn't as strong, but why the toughness? Dude plays in snow, Florida is full of prima donna recruits who get in their feelings more than anything I've seen from grown 18 year old men. You aren't questioning them.

Why? I can see maybe wondering if they can handle the speed of the players at the next level because their competition wasn't as strong, but why the toughness? Dude plays in snow, Florida is full of prima donna recruits who get in their feelings more than anything I've seen from grown 18 year old men. You aren't questioning them.
Bc they were bigger and more athletic than their competition. They didnt need to be tough or physical. They were clearly better than everyone else. No need to show their grit .

Advertisement
Back