AD change

Advertisement
The love for Zo is funny. His resume isn’t one to make be believe he’d fix anything. AD? Please. GM of Miami football? If he played anywhere else we’d laugh or cry if he was hired. His NFL resume says he was last fired at Cleveland, who then started winning. Where is Zo working now?

And I love Zo. Wish he’d gotten the ball near PSU end zone at the end of the game. Hiring him smacks of trying to buy and resurrect the past. Rarely ever works.

Whose next? Winston Moss as DC?

You want a former player? How about Dan Morgan? He knows Cane football, elite player, Pro Bowler, and has been a rising star in NFL front offices. He’s currently Assistant GM of at Carolina. He’ll be a GM in a few seasons, doubt he’d consider the job.

Yes that is correct junior. But being born in the 70's allowed me to be cognizant of what was going on by the time the team started on their run.
Think you're the Junior, my freshmen was 1970, i was a student alternate on the ad hoc committee to drop basketball.
Now go back &
Yes that is correct junior. But being born in the 70's allowed me to be cognizant of what was going on by the time the team started on their run.
My freshman year at UM was 1970, i was a student advocate on the ad hoc committee to drop basketball.
Now go back & play with your Tonka Toys..

The love for Zo is funny. His resume isn’t one to make be believe he’d fix anything. AD? Please. GM of Miami football? If he played anywhere else we’d laugh or cry if he was hired. His NFL resume says he was last fired at Cleveland, who then started winning. Where is Zo working now?

And I love Zo. Wish he’d gotten the ball near PSU end zone at the end of the game. Hiring him smacks of trying to buy and resurrect the past. Rarely ever works.

Whose next? Winston Moss as DC?

You want a former player? How about Dan Morgan? He knows Cane football, elite player, Pro Bowler, and has been a rising star in NFL front offices. He’s currently Assistant GM of at Carolina. He’ll be a GM in a few seasons, doubt he’d consider the job.
If his resume doesn’t impress then good thing you’re not in charge.

If his resume doesn’t impress then good thing you’re not in charge.
Then explain what I missed. Please.

I think he’s a Personnel Executive at Seattle now. I did miss this.

Senior Executive Advisor to the General Manager

Last edited:
Advertisement
For the love of god, we are not hiring a former player who's never been an AD before. Bring in an Associate AD from a top athletic program or a top guy from a successful mid major and be done with it

He's grossly unqualified for this position, but he's also merely one pimple on an entire acne-filled ***.

Frenk and a majority of the people on the BOT are apathetic towards sports and are happy collecting their ACC welfare check. They railroaded a few potential hires would've been solid.

Athletics at this university is diseased and rotten from the inside out.

Advertisement
He's grossly unqualified for this position, but he's also merely one pimple on an entire acne-filled ***.

Frenk and a majority of the people on the BOT are apathetic towards sports and are happy collecting their ACC welfare check. They railroaded a few potential hires would've been solid.

Athletics at this university is diseased and rotten from the inside out.
Ehhh James is responsible for paying temple to keep Diaz…

for allowing coach L to continue his retirement in paradise while collecting a check

for allowing boosters to dictate the baseball hire and letting Dimare take over

If this administration is serious, I think Mack Rhoades from Baylor would be a great candidate for AD. He has done a good job with that program since taking over after the Briles scandal.

If this administration is serious, I think Mack Rhoades from Baylor would be a great candidate for AD. He has done a good job with that program since taking over after the Briles scandal.
I’m pretty sure Frenk will hire someone that Shalala recommends. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Back