AD change

Advertisement
Getting obvious a change at AD needs to happen

seems like every single sport under Blake James is under performing.

Need a new voice and maybe someone whose willing to bring in some new blood
They refuse to fire him. Our sports program is incompetent from the top to the Bottom

Whatever leads to an Alonzo HighSmith and Tony Elliot pairing I'm all for it, **** I would take Bill O Brien over Diaz. He was a terrible GM for Houston but he wasn't a bad coach, 5 Winning seasons in 6 years and has college HC experience. His personality could be better suited for college

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well lucky for us JD is manure will certainly coach his classic undisciplined/unmotivated team this year to more then 3 losses like he’s done every year. Numbers and sample size don’t lie.
I had to read that twice so I didn't read that as, "lucky for us JD is manure."

Looks kinda reactionary after a bad loss to the best program in the land. Would look better building on an older thread with the same subject. JMO.
We’ll i wish I could pull threads from the basketball and baseball threads too because it’s not reactionary if all major sports on the men’s side are flat out under achieving

Listen the school doesn't care about a winning football team. The school cares about the income stream from having a nationally branded college football team. So we can scream FIRE MANNY, FIRE BLAKE all we want. And maybe it happens? But what about the past twenty years makes you think the next HC won't be another CokerShannonGoldenRichtDiaz amalgamation? The University of Miami football program is the drunk guy at the bar trying to sooth the pain of the fact that his greatest days are behind him. I am just happy I was born in 70's and witnessed it all! I would hate to be a millennial who's only way to witness it is through YouTube videos.
In the 70s, we
Listen the school doesn't care about a winning football team. The school cares about the income stream from having a nationally branded college football team. So we can scream FIRE MANNY, FIRE BLAKE all we want. And maybe it happens? But what about the past twenty years makes you think the next HC won't be another CokerShannonGoldenRichtDiaz amalgamation? The University of Miami football program is the drunk guy at the bar trying to sooth the pain of the fact that his greatest days are behind him. I am just happy I was born in 70's and witnessed it all! I would hate to be a millennial who's only way to witness it is through YouTube videos.
In the 70s, we were worse than this.
We brought in Malios, former All American at Miami as AD.
He hired an NFL head coach.
It was either Win or drop football.
Sadly, i don't see that today..

Advertisement
Whatever leads to an Alonzo HighSmith and Tony Elliot pairing I'm all for it, **** I would take Bill O Brien over Diaz. He was a terrible GM for Houston but he wasn't a bad coach, 5 Winning seasons in 6 years and has college HC experience. His personality could be better suited for college
Highsmith and Hugh Freeze as football HC
No clue for basketball
Dude from ECU or DBU needs to get a call for our baseball coaching job

Advertisement
In 99 we had a Future, it sparkled..
True but I remember losing faith the night of the East Carolina game. We did beat OSU and should have won the PSU game. But we gave FSU a run for their money. I didn’t see that yesterday.

True but I remember losing faith the night of the East Carolina game. We did beat OSU and should have won the PSU game. But we gave FSU a run for their money. I didn’t see that yesterday.
We had a 3 score lead at halftime against ECU, Clinton Portis coming out party.
Still scratching my head about that loss..

Advertisement
It depends, if Manny wins 9-10 games, extended contract is inevitable. They’ll both be here for another 3-4 years.

Man I hope not. Get to a NY6 bowl game for once before that type of talk even comes about. Frustrating man

In the 70s, we

In the 70s, we were worse than this.
We brought in Malios, former All American at Miami as AD.
He hired an NFL head coach.
It was either Win or drop football.
Sadly, i don't see that today..
Yes that is correct junior. But being born in the 70's allowed me to be cognizant of what was going on by the time the team started on their run.

Not going to happen.
UM doesnt care.
We’re woke now.
Remember it’s E before the W. (Even though we’re not very good at E anymore either)
If there was ANY accountability at this University, Blake James, Manny and Frank would no longer be employed here.
Get your masks and free vaccine.

Only at the []_[]!!!!!

Getting obvious a change at AD needs to happen

seems like every single sport under Blake James is under performing.

Need a new voice and maybe someone whose willing to bring in some new blood
Alonzo Highsmith is the answer but the higher ups fear this man’s presence in the Hecht!

Advertisement
Back