AD change

Manny likely isn't getting fired for 3 losses, but BJ just might to set the stage for next season.
Beat me to it. I think the most likely scenario, if it happens at all, is for Blake to be fired and a new AD put in place for 2022. New AD can evaluate the landscape. It will be a terrible decision and outcome. But that’s most likely

Advertisement
Getting obvious a change at AD needs to happen

seems like every single sport under Blake James is under performing.

Need a new voice and maybe someone whose willing to bring in some new blood

Looks kinda reactionary after a bad loss to the best program in the land. Would look better building on an older thread with the same subject. JMO.

If manny fails here they’re both gone. It’ll be a two for one special
God I pray só Crib. 🙏 May ask if this is opinion or has that the word is already been put out from the BOT and both nincompoops know there jobs are on the line together?

Advertisement
You need to have a new AD in place for a full season to avoid a rush to replace your HC. Just keep in mind, Blake is not why we had Coker, Shannon, or Golden.
But he is why we have a coach worse then all 3 of those previous ones who he had to pay 5 million to hire the guy while he was still in the building for gods sakes in all of about 5 minutes! Enough is enough at this point!

Beat me to it. I think the most likely scenario, if it happens at all, is for Blake to be fired and a new AD put in place for 2022. New AD can evaluate the landscape. It will be a terrible decision and outcome. But that’s most likely
Look at all the fun we'll have debating the next AD.

I say Highsmith.

But he is why we have a coach worse then all 3 of those previous ones who he had to pay 5 million to hire the guy while he was still in the building for gods sakes in all of about 5 minutes! Enough is enough at this point!
Manny is not worse. He is more of the same and his replacement will be as well.
Miami would need to find an established winner and keep him for several contract cycles before rushing to fire. The program is a 7 or 8 win program and will be until we see multiple 10+ seasons.

It depends, if Manny wins 9-10 games, extended contract is inevitable. They’ll both be here for another 3-4 years.
Luckily we all know manure and is underperforming, undisciplined team tHat will quit on him like the other two years he’s been head coach has no hope of winning 10 let alone 9 games. None, ziltch, zero chance! These are facts that the 6 year sample size of manny backs up. So with that said, 7-5 regular season which is what I’m predicting along with another bowl loss by a Miami team totally uninterested and prepared to play in finally brings the guillotine down on the flake/manure BFF experiment.

Advertisement
He aint going nowhere because it is he who is the common link denominator between the shapiro mess, the ncaa and the alliance to keep us in check.

Keep your moronic politics out of it. Social issues and political views have nothing to do with the incompetence of the AD.
True to an extent my friend. But that “woke culture” OP was posting about is synonymous with the culture of everyone gets a “trophy” and everyone is a “winner” even when they’re not! You see what im
Trying to say here? And when that type of culture is in charge at the Hecht, then even mannys two worst seasons as a head coach in Miami history with the record breaking loss to UNC and the forever stain that is FIU are still considered successful because that culture would never want to hold anyone accountable because that could be viewed as “mean” especially a “minority” so basically, everyone still gets a trophy in that backward thinking. And I’m writing this as a Hispanic minority.

Last edited:

I say Highsmith.
The crazy thing is this just might be the time to make wholesale changes. With the Big 12 going **** up there may be some experienced ADs willing to find new jobs. And maybe a few Big 12 coaches. There is one in Iowa and Ft Worth I wouldn’t mind

Manny likely isn't getting fired for 3 losses, but BJ just might to set the stage for next season.
Well lucky for us JD is manure will certainly coach his classic undisciplined/unmotivated team this year to more then 3 losses like he’s done every year. Numbers and sample size don’t lie.

Advertisement
I don’t think Manny is gone this year unless he’s
7-5 or worse.
After seeing the team come out and look exactly like mannys two previous team with the whole offseason to prepare only to see the same undisciplined, unmotivated and lacking any fundamentals football team, then odds are very good we’re looking at 7-5. Especially as more and more film comes out every week. Oh and let’s not forget our yearly bowl loss in some podunk bowl around Christmas that the kids have no desire to be at! 7-6 in year 3 with the most talented and experienced team with a 6 year QB I believe finally puts to bed the ESPN video engineers “playing make believe” job. 🙏

If manny fails here they’re both gone. It’ll be a two for one special
What's the saying.... What has to be done yesterday, needs to be done today! Although we are a few years late on this. The BOT is cool with just collecting that ACC revenue.

Advertisement

I say Highsmith.
Please let it be highsmith, I would love nothing more then him coming in the the Hecht like it’s the first day on sandhill in ft benning and whipping these no talent bums in to shape or simply cutting the cancer festering in the Hecht if they don’t comply with a real BOSS in the building. Instead of the yellow toothed beta who evry other sentence spits out “building champions” yet there isn’t one single championship since he’s been here. Lol

Advertisement
Back