Active player recruiting against us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

Dang Caneworld. Your joke is giving off a certain kind of musk alright. Smells like šŸ’© around here now. 10 minutes in CIS jail

View attachment 215963

@RVACane Good spot
Suck Up Season 3 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Man our receiver room is something else.

First We went from having receiver coach pulling a pistol out on a player in locker room one year.

Then we have guys parents complaining on Twitter because a new receiver transferred in and took their snaps.

Now we have guys so scared to lose PT that they try and convince new recruits not to come because they don't want competition

We're gonna need sage & a pastor for that receiver room

Did Manny know?
Lol yes. And thatā€™s why he tried to recruit a certain mindset. I think that class of 20 was supposed to had been that for him. Blue collar high integrity guys. Now he failed at other things but he actively tried to adapt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Need to continue recruiting kids that play for the logo on the side of the helmet and are willing to literally beat the tar out of divas that fall out of line, run to social media, complain to parents, etc. That's the only way this gets fixed. Mario was on staff when we had the Nate Webster's and Al Blades' in the locker room. Need 40-50 of those kids.

Advertisement
Need to continue recruiting kids that play for the logo on the side of the helmet and are willing to literally beat the tar out of divas that fall out of line, run to social media, complain to parents, etc. That's the only way this gets fixed. Mario was on staff when we had the Nate Webster's and Al Blades' in the locker room. Need 40-50 of those kids.
While I agree I think a lot of people need to realize how different the football world is today. I talk to these kids very frequently. There is hardly a kid anywhere that plays for the logo in the year 2022. Itā€™s about what the logo can do for me and if it canā€™t serve me find a logo that can

This season can't end soon enough. Mario finds himself in a delicate dance, but confident he fully understands issues with roster and coaching staff. He can't publicly blow a gasket and attack players and staff, though he might like to.

Advertisement
While I agree I think a lot of people need to realize how different the football world is today. I talk to these kids very frequently. There is hardly a kid anywhere that plays for the logo in the year 2022. Itā€™s about what the logo can do for me and if it canā€™t serve me find a logo that can
That's fine but I was more talking about the unafraid to compete part, not *****ing via social, etc.

They are grown men, so yes I blame them for negatively recruiting against their school. Regardless of the position coach. So should you.
Yeah no.. they not ā€œgrown *** menā€ at least not to me.. they kids.. to me..

Obviously they should be shown the door.. you canā€™t have that on your team.. but a lot of these kids grew up together.. theyā€™re going to keep it real..

how exactly can they endorse this offense under Gattis/Mario? Both donā€™t have a history of implementing offense that are in favor of WRs.. Why would I tell my friend that has a chance to make a career out of this and one day feed their family to come give 3-4 years of your life to play in an offense that most likely wonā€™t show case you and your ability?

Are we surprised? There are some obvious and easy guesses here. That WR room is a mess. ... I can't quite figure out if this is all on Gattis though. I mean, he's a terrible OC. But he was known to be a pretty good WR coach prior to this season. There's a toxic dynamic regardless, so in the end he's to blame.
"In the end" you could say, it's Mario's hire, so he's ultimately to blame. Difference is between the two, Gattis can be shown the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back