Active player recruiting against us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Brinson (if true ) sabatoging the program with incoming recruits or transfers is a no brained to give him his walking papers. Yes, he comes from a feeder school and before I did that I would stop by MNW and give them the courtesy of filling them in on this. You cannot lose MNW going forward

On the other hand I can get why the entire WR room is broken and frankly ****ed off. They might have been good soldiers to start with embracing the staff and Gattis but the way the season has played out and experiencing the worst UM offense I’ve ever seen must be even more grueling practicing in it weekly. For half the season I had zero clue what the plan was… then TVD goes down and since then it’s been JaPICKY Garcia and JB who is a couple of years of mechanic s and coaching from being ready.

Frustrating season but it’s disappointing to have some people in house who seem to be wanting to make it worse instead of circling the wagons and coming together to get this thing rolling.

/let the purge begin

"Everybody wanted me to say Jim Tressel left the cupboard bare," Meyer told CBSsports.com. "If I heard any assistant coach [say that], they'd be gone. You're done. Those are your players. I hear TV guys [say], 'Wait until they get their own players in there.' They're our players. What do you mean 'their players?' The minute you sign a contract, they're your players. You didn't choose me, I chose you. You're mine, absolutely."

Comedy Pain GIF by CBC

Advertisement

"Everybody wanted me to say Jim Tressel left the cupboard bare," Meyer told CBSsports.com. "If I heard any assistant coach [say that], they'd be gone. You're done. Those are your players. I hear TV guys [say], 'Wait until they get their own players in there.' They're our players. What do you mean 'their players?' The minute you sign a contract, they're your players. You didn't choose me, I chose you. You're mine, absolutely."

Comedy Pain GIF by CBC
Even though he's a scumbag, he's not wrong

Gonna be like pickup from Summer Camp at the stadium Saturday. Bye.
Hopefully Maryio can make up his mind on an OC before spring practice.

If you had coaches that were incompetent and actively hurting your chances at making it to the League, would you encourage HS kids to come join you and be subjected to the same thing?

I certainly wouldn’t.

Now, if this mystery WR is telling kids to go to another specific school + bashing Miami as a whole, that’s definitely a bridge too far and I won’t defend it.

But if he’s simply saying “Hey man, things are a mess here with the coaches. Not sure you really want to be a part of this. They probably won’t use you properly”, then I don’t think it’s the end of the word.
No, this has been your modus operandi. If this is true, and that is a big "if," then it would be in the kid's best interest to STFU. Not like he has a lot of film under Lashlee either. Coming off as a locker room cancer does not help his portal chances.

And quite frankly the track record for these types of kid's transferring has gone pretty badly at their next destination. I can think of one or two, but they were not an overt locker room cancer. For his sake, I hope this is all bull****. As a player we won't miss him.

So we still going to go with nothing to see on the culture? There is rot in the locker room. Coaches have not been good either so it's allowed it to fester, but players doing this, probably from a local Miami area HS. That's weak.

Also, where are the leaders to snuff this stuff out? That player deserves their a$$ beat. No one is keeping you here, you're on Miami's dime and you're doing that?

How can coaches be "good" when they have this kind of locker room cancer year one? This program needs a complete *****, so it's getting stripped to the studs for a full rebuild, much to the chagrin of star-whores who keep hyping a few Manny classes, where he brought these kids in and turned them into entitled divas.

As for the "leaders", hard to have one when you have a completely divided locker room. Half the roster buys in and the other half dozen.

You can lead and weed out some bad seeds, but when half the team are bad seeds and the program just went 21-15 under it's last head coach—28-24 dating back to Richt's 10-0 start—nobody on this current roster is going to rah-rah this team out of its current funk.

Send two dozen of these donkeys to the portal, reel in two dozen new kids, close strong on this recruiting class and then you'll have two classes under Cristobal, as well as two portal hauls.

THAT is how you ride of this locker room rot and culture cancer; not in-season year one with some leader giving some speech.

Team is as strong as its weakest link—and there are a ****-ton of weak links on this current roster.

Advertisement
If you had coaches that were incompetent and actively hurting your chances at making it to the League, would you encourage HS kids to come join you and be subjected to the same thing?

I certainly wouldn’t.

Now, if this mystery WR is telling kids to go to another specific school + bashing Miami as a whole, that’s definitely a bridge too far and I won’t defend it.

But if he’s simply saying “Hey man, things are a mess here with the coaches. Not sure you really want to be a part of this. They probably won’t use you properly”, then I don’t think it’s the end of the word.

Here we go again with your secondary (non-***) schtick, the one in which the coaches are 100% to blame and the players have done nothing wrong.

@RVACane , can I open up the year-end awards nominations with "Biggest Miami Hater Masquerading as a Miami Fan", and nominate NYSOM? He's the early favorite to win, but there are soooo many contenders...

People are caught up in star rankings and blue chip ratios but this thing is rotten to the core and now people are seeing how bad it is.
My god. Mario really never had a chance this year did he? Holy effing **** this thing is effed up. My position of evaluating Mario at the end of year 3 is sounding better and better at this point.

Advertisement
It will all be announced after the season coaches especially have to do things respectfully

I would be fine if we just didn't let Gattis travel with the team.

Oooops, the last game is at home...oh well, there goes another genius idea...

Advertisement
kick all the big mouths off the team! thats the problem with this team, there is no TEAM! a bunch of soft B!tches!

Here we go again with your secondary (non-***) schtick, the one in which the coaches are 100% to blame and the players have done nothing wrong.

@RVACane , can I open up the year-end awards nominations with "Biggest Miami Hater Masquerading as a Miami Fan", and nominate NYSOM? He's the early favorite to win, but there are soooo many contenders...
Dude you have to nominate me as the board drunk. I can't nominate myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back