Active player recruiting against us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These kids got a taste of fast paced, exciting offense last season.

That was shot to ****, replaced by a slow paced, prehistoric, unumaginative **** show. After that I read right here on CIS that Gattis would openly **** all over the players, placing the game all on them and the "rotten culture" in place.

Meanwhile, we are a Clemson turnover away from scoring ZERO touchdowns in three of the last four games.

Man, its so easy to sit outside and **** all over the players for supposedly being negative.

Seems to me there is plenty of blame to go around and plenty to be righfully be angry about.

Last edited:
Advertisement

That was shot to ****, replaced by a slow paced, prehistoric, unumaginative **** show. After that I read right here on CIS that Gattis would openly **** all over the players, placing the game all on them and the "rotten culture" in place.

Meanwhile, we are a Clemson turnover away from scoring ZERO touchdowns in three of the last four games.

Man, its so easy to sit outside and **** all over the players for supposedly being negative.

Seems to me there is plenty of blame to go around and plenty to be righfully be angry about.
Well that’s why I asked what I just asked. If his homies asked him his opinion and his opinion was aye man this offense is ***.. **** I mean they got eyes

Advertisement
Well that’s why I asked what I just asked. If his homies asked him his opinion and his opinion was aye man this offense is ***.. **** I mean they got eyes
If I work at a place that sucks and a friend I grew up with is considering taking a job there and asks me how it is, I’m telling him what my experience has been.

The fact that sir Go Canes went from one of my least favorite posters to read on this site during the manny era to now one of my favorites is an incredible turn of events 🤣 Salute to you

Advertisement
If I work at a place that sucks and a friend I grew up with is considering taking a job there and asks me how it is, I’m telling him what my experience has been.
I am too.

I don't think any of this should have leaked out. Just to many unknowns and it leads to wild speculation, yes if a child hood friend reaches out and I just say nah man, ****s toxic here, look at other stuff, then that is completely different than hosting someone or some random player reaching out to potential future teammates and you try to dissuade them only to secure your spot.

I don't think any of this should have leaked out. Just to many unknowns and it leads to wild speculation, yes if a child hood friend reaches out and I just say nah man, ****s toxic here, look at other stuff, then that is completely different than hosting someone or some random player reaching out to potential future teammates and you try to dissuade them only to secure your spot.
The last few words are add on tho. We don’t know that to be fact. You just know other people said it and took it that way

So then why were they doing the same thing last year as well?

Advertisement
Agree with you on Him inheriting talent, but His spread option set the CFB world on fire.
Meyer is a top-shelf HC, character notwithstanding. UF and Ohio State had stacked rosters, but what coach wouldn’t take a job where the roster is already loaded? He choose UF over ND for that reason. To his credit, he achieved max results, 3 NCs, and kept both programs rolling. His offense was terrific.

Miracle worker who turns desolate programs into champions overnight?

No.

Besides Spence, “The West” has been an absolute curse for us. Whether it’s disappearing from the team, completely underachieving, or this … just been bad.

The last few words are add on tho. We don’t know that to be fact. You just know other people said it and took it that way
No I agree, but so were RVA's assuming it is a childhood friend reaching out. All I was saying was there is a huge difference between those two things in my eyes and because no one knows WTF happened, this should just be locked up. Nothing good can come from it.

Advertisement
No I agree, but so were RVA's assuming it is a childhood friend reaching out. All I was saying was there is a huge difference between those two things in my eyes and because no one knows WTF happened, this should just be locked up. Nothing good can come from it.
I agree with what your saying and it’s kind of the point. SouthPark I believe asked about a friend reaching out and that’s what I was commenting on. We don’t know if it’s that type of situation or the version of what you raised which would be no bueno for me too.

Remember when yall clowned on Jadon Haselwood because he gave you a peak behind the curtain of what the roster was like because he didn't want to play with the types of players on our roster?

I do.

If you think this kind of nonsense is isolated to Romello Brinson and other malcontents on this roster youd be shocked to know its been going on for a long time.

I don’t know one way or the other but speculating on who it is In an open forum without absolute certainty is troublesome. People subsequently act out in a variety of concerning ways.

Lock It Up Vince Vaughn GIF by filmeditor

Bunch of soft *** kids, I’m gone negative recruit against my school cause I don’t want good players coming in who will challenge me and make everybody better. Get the **** out the program & hope they end up with Gattis as their OC at whatever g5 program they transfer to lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back