Active night ahead per Ivins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Most likely a recuit that's about to commit asked him for a UM commitment edit, he might know something
If it’s a big time recruit like the tweet is alluding to he wouldn’t be running on twitter to talk about it and a commitment from Smith or Davis would be nice rn, they’re not going to “break” 247 forever.

Last edited:
It’s been pushed back to 2 am. I’m just waking up to take whiz, hence should tell you how much I briefed ivins.

What would break 247? Ed Reed still has 2 years of eligibility. Suiting up next year .

Idk man. A lot of people might just be talking sht cause other people are acting this way. Kind of like a monkey see monkey do. Everyone trying to act like they know sht.
Im pretty sure someone will commit.But all these dudes acting coy like we’re about to be front page cause of one dude?
Let’s say 3 palmetto dudes pop. That’s not doing it.
Even if we get that Brock kid. I don’t see people loosing their collective minds over it.
Even if garcia flips don’t see it either.
Very few things can be bigger than Jdub Commiting our of nowhere.
However, if it is bigger, then ho lee fooK cause if no one predicted jdub then I doubt any knows 100 what is allegedly about to happen.
I just can’t see it.

Advertisement
Can’t compare our situation to those schools. Those schools have had a recent rise in ascension in the past 15+ years. Clemson wasn’t always Clemson just like Bama wasn’t always Bama, we’re one of the few schools alongside USC and Texas that fell from CFB royalty and have been trying to get ourselves back to that hierarchy. The modus operandi behind getting ourselves back to that level have always been by keeping the best SFL kids home. So yes CFB world of recruiting pauses when we land these kind of kids because they know what the U once was and meant for CFB, and yes we should get excited for this.

Exactly... those schools landing 5 stars every year is no big deal but believe me if its Miami keeping these local 5* kids home then its definitely gonna turn heads in the CFB world. This is the nightmare scenerio they dont wanna see happen. Theyve been able to come in a poach whoever they wanted for a long time now.

Advertisement

IqebG6.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back