Active night ahead per Ivins

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats-in-the-box-gif-6.gif

Advertisement
unlikely is that what he switched it to? Why wouldnt he just change it to another school?

So the reason for the change is that they are hearing distance is somewhat of a factor for Marshall. They are not completely ruling out that marshall will end up at Bama but even the main 247 guy, Hank South, is not ready to "pencil in" Marshall to the class. He feels they have a better chance at a couple of other guys right now.

Funny enough, they haven't really taken the Canes into consideration as a serious contender. They mention only UF. One poster threw out that Miami shouldn't be counted out given the momentum we have right now in So Fla. No one even responded to his post.......

I think it's great to be under the radar here.....

So the reason for the change is that they are hearing distance is somewhat of a factor for Marshall. They are not completely ruling out that marshall will end up at Bama but even the main 247 guy, Hank South, is not ready to "pencil in" Marshall to the class. He feels they have a better chance at a couple of other guys right now.

Funny enough, they haven't really taken the Canes into consideration as a serious contender. They mention only UF. One poster threw out that Miami shouldn't be counted out given the momentum we have right now in So Fla. No one even responded to his post.......

It’s funny cause when you take a look into the success we have had recruiting here at Miami. It has always produced the best results when we were “under the radar”. From Schnelly even up to Butch. I believe that is when we are at our best

They shook...I believe that they know something is up, but they are in shock over Miami’s momentum right now. The fact that nobody responded is a very big tell.

Advertisement
I'm guessing Davis. That's why the **** St and Semenholes insiders dropped CBs for Miami this week. They wouldn't have all switched them that early on the exact same day for an 8/24 commitment if he didn't tell them he shut it down now instead.

Advertisement
You should start a thread and say it with absolute certainty. If it happens, you'll be revered.

I don’t really care about getting any credit for it. I’ve never predicted anyone to the U before, but I have a gut feeling that Marshall will wind up in this class, along with Williams, Taylor, and Smith.

Also not saying that Marshall is the kid that will commit this weekend, but I think that when he pops, it’ll be to the good guys.

Ivins didnt “hype” anything up. The fanbase did, as usual lol. All he did was say a kid told the staff that he was in and created an edit for the announcement. No “hyping” took place, settle sown.
Oh he for sure hyped things up lol. He posted a whole thread about it. He never does that

Advertisement
I'm guessing Davis. That's why the **** St and Semenholes insiders dropped CBs for Miami this week. They wouldn't have all switched them that early on the exact same day for an 8/24 commitment if he didn't tell them he shut it down now instead.
When Davis's pops was on here, he gave a date for when Thomas would commit. Can't recall what that date was.

I don’t really care about getting any credit for it. I’ve never predicted anyone to the U before, but I have a gut feeling that Marshall will wind up in this class, along with Williams, Taylor, and Smith.

Also not saying that Marshall is the kid that will commit this weekend, but I think that when he pops, it’ll be to the good guys.
We just had a guy who went from zero to hero with one prediction. You've been an under the radar great poster for a long time. I just want to see you get your due.

Advertisement
No doubt. Kid hardly ever tweeted before - and since sliding back he is relentless.
I’m telling y’all something our greatest recruiting advantages may lie in the portal kids. They’ve been to the other side(Gainesville Athens, etc.) and can tell the kids how bad it is regarding hillbilly town and racism and maybe some other stuff. That’s a reason I want to find a way to get divaad Wilson. It’s not a coincidence James commits right after Wilson is portal bound and the palmetto group gets sketchy about ufag right after Walker bolts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back