Active night ahead per Ivins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Anyone know if homie actually knows nothing?
CAEC3B52-C7DD-4684-AB17-9D2CD7E0EB3B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if homie actually knows nothing?

It’s a dumb tweet. Let’s days it’s Marshall which I highly highly doubt. You all realize bama, Clemson, Georgia etc... do this every year hahah. It’s fun to have momentum but to a powerhouse program this is just another off season to them. It shows how far we have fallen and how far we have to go to get to the top.

Advertisement
It’s a dumb tweet. Let’s days it’s Marshall which I highly highly doubt. You all realize bama, Clemson, Georgia etc... do this every year hahah. It’s fun to have momentum but to a powerhouse program this is just another off season to them. It shows how far we have fallen and how far we have to go to get to the top.
Thanks Debbie Downer

Advertisement
Only person to do that is Marshall or a top qb
No single player is “breaking” 247 “forever”. It’s a tweet with little to no substance, but let entertain the idea. The only thing that can potentially “break” 247 is if all 5 of the Palmetto boys announce Miami at the same time and it starts a run on 5 star players I.E (T.lewis & Tate) or the top player of both 2021 and 2022 announce their commitment to the same school back to back. Both unlikely.

The tweet is appropriate but you’re right. The world stops for us when we land a true 5 star, yet the Georgia, OSU and Baga rosters are littered with James Williamses. This is a start tho. Hope we keep rolling this year but we’re 3 yrs away from leveling the playing field with the power houses in terms of elite roster depth. One way to accelerate that process is that Portal, but we still have a ways to go.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No single player is “breaking” 247 “forever”. It’s a tweet with little to no substance, but let entertain the idea. The only thing that can potentially “break” 247 is if all 5 of the Palmetto boys announce Miami at the same time and it starts a run on 5 star players I.E (T.lewis & Tate) or the top player of both 2021 and 2022 announce their commitment to the same school back to back. Both unlikely.
I know him... he does not know:

Yo I feel like someone gave me a boner then kicked me straight in the nuts...

Last edited:
Advertisement
So I can safely call it a night? should I do a quick wakeup to check CIS at 3am?

The tweet is appropriate but you’re right. The world stops for us when we land a true 5 star, yet the Georgia, OSU and Baga rosters are littered with James Williamses. This is a start tho. Hope we keep rolling this year but we’re 3 yrs away from leveling the playing field with the power houses in terms of elite roster depth. One way to a accelerate that process is that Portal, but we still have a ways to go.
Can’t compare our situation to those schools. Those schools have had a recent rise in ascension in the past 15+ years. Clemson wasn’t always Clemson just like Bama wasn’t always Bama, we’re one of the few schools alongside USC and Texas that fell from CFB royalty and have been trying to get ourselves back to that hierarchy. The modus operandi behind getting ourselves back to that level have always been by keeping the best SFL kids home. So yes CFB world of recruiting pauses when we land these kind of kids because they know what the U once was and meant for CFB, and yes we should get excited for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back