ACCT Game 1 vs Notre Dame

Advertisement
Now you've got runners on 1st and 2nd no outs. Do you try the double steal? Bunt your best hitter? Take a strike?

Advertisement
3 uncharacteristically lets Reyes swing away with 2 on and no out. It pays off. Maybe he’s seen the light in his last week as a coach. Probably just said ***** it.

Advertisement
Quick work from Frankie and the Canes win 6-2. They keep finding a way. Now 11 straight.

Advertisement
I've seen enough. It's a wrap. This team is done. Game 2 doesn't matter. 1-1 and Clemson or ND advances.

I hope these guys get better in summer ball. Disappointing game
Typical “give up” post by cis members. Happens all year long during football and basketball seasons. Confirms that too many Cane fans have no clue when watching or listening to a game. Pitiful.

Some nice late inning offense. Nice to see the clutch hits with RISP and two out base hits. Let's keep it going.

Glad the soft tossing lefty threw a lot of pitches. Man, do Miami teams struggle against slow junk pitchers; although that kid did know how to pitch and keep hitters off balance, so he deserves credit.

Cabezas and Bartow looked sharp.

Advertisement
Enjoyed seeing the fight. Cabezas didn't deserve a loss after that performance. Now i can come back to watch Thursday with some optimism and hope of making it to Saturday. Hopefully this team can continue to ride the momentum.

Advertisement
Back