According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
I’ve come back to this thread and metaphorically feel like a proud papa, watching his toddlers playing in the yard. It seems just like yesterday me and uncle Jay was holding them , wiping their tears away and telling them “everything would be ok”.

Now as I sit in my swing , drinking a glass of sweet tea , and watching you guys run around playing , while looking so gleeful , I suddenly get a tear in my eye. I then look at my brother Jay and give him a cheers , and tell him “we did good, they’ll be ok in this big , crazy world”.

Forget the contract length/ yearly $$$ The "highest assistant coaching pool in the ACC" bro...think about THAT. We jumpef clemson? Bama 2.0 coming up.
BOOM! This is big time S.H.I.T. P5 head coaches all over the country just collectively gasped for air.

Huge statement made, and they can see what is coming. Buckle up boys. Now things really get exciting!

I’ve come back to this thread and metaphorically feel like a proud papa, watching his toddlers playing in the yard. It seems just like yesterday me and uncle Jay was holding them , wiping their tears away and telling them “everything would be ok”.

Now as I sit in my swing , drinking a glass of sweet tea , and watching you guys run around playing , while looking so gleeful I suddenly get a tear in my eye. I then look at my brother Jay and give him a cheers , and tell him “we did good, they’ll be ok in this big , crazy world”.
Thanks Pa, You did good

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve come back to this thread and metaphorically feel like a proud papa, watching his toddlers playing in the yard. It seems just like yesterday me and uncle Jay was holding them , wiping their tears away and tell them “everything would be ok”.

Now as I sit in my swing , drinking a glass of sweet tea , and watching you guys run around playing , while looking so gleeful I suddenly get a tear in my eye. I then I look at my brother Jay and give him a cheers , and tell him “we did good, they’ll be ok in this big , crazy world”.
were not worthy waynes world GIF

Now as I sit in my swing , drinking a glass of sweet tea , and watching you guys run around playing , while looking so gleeful , I suddenly get a tear in my eye. I then look at my brother Jay and give him a cheers , and tell him “we did good, they’ll be ok in this big , crazy world”.
If you think I'm drinking sweet tea my brother... I broke out the Macallan for this special occasion. lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back