According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
I agree can we stop? This thread is getting nuked otherwise.
futurama GIF

Why do I get the feeling feeling Diaz will still be around the program but in a different capacity? Personally I wouldn’t do it if I were him. Complete cuck move if so..

Advertisement
Why do I get the feeling feeling Diaz will still be around the program but in a different capacity? Personally I wouldn’t do it if I were him. Complete cuck move if so..
Maybe we pay him to go recruit at FSU and target the Corey flaggs of the world to play at FSU.

And, the reason it turned into a S___ show, is because they should've done the right thing by the players, the program, alums and fans and just fired Manny after the UVA game, or at the very latest, after the Nole loss.

I asked the question on here what I was missing on why he hadn't already been fired. Once we got really close to Dec. 1st, then it made sense to muscle through, but they should have let him know he wasn't coming back.

And, I still don't believe that Diaz was actually going to be brought back under almost any circumstances. How can we fire Blake because of his record, bring in an AD and make that AD the highest AD in collegiate sports, and not fire him.

I don't care what they were leaking (which was really just petty BOT's not getting their way) bringing Manny back was so illogical and bordering on the edge of clinical insanity, I just don't believe it. No way that was ever really happening.
This could be true except we have evidence that doing exactly that worked out EXTREMELY WELL for USC...they did exactly what you are saying it would make no sense to do.

He and his pappy might arm twist FIU to offer him the HC job there....

He and his pappy might arm twist FIU to offer him the HC job there....
I could see that. Would have been a better place to cut his teeth. Imagine that? Connections get you your first big time gig at home at a storied program. Relationships matter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back