According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Love your comment. Also love that his avatar is of him with a guy that jolted the USC program after actions murdered the team until this last week with the hiring of Riley. Ironic perhaps. I also thought a comment about being a b level actor that shared the same name could have been worked in there too.

Advertisement
They were right all along: what a ****show.

Why they had to go all-in only on Mario? They could have fired Diaz after Duke and started a real ******* search like every normal program do.

Now we are here, if Mario says no we are ****ed for the foreseeable future. F*UCK.
Our boosters are the same. They care about clout, not actual performance.

Advertisement
They were right all along: what a ****show.

Why they had to go all-in only on Mario? They could have fired Diaz after Duke and started a real ******* search like every normal program do.

Now we are here, if Mario says no we are ****ed for the foreseeable future. F*UCK.

At the end of the day, who cares. We just move on.

Advertisement
He’s gotta be clout chasing or doing it as a joke. It’d be inexplicable to back out after signing and especially after how Oregon has treated him when all he’s trying to do is bow out with respect to his players.

And if he were to give in to that- then Mario gone soft and will never be welcome back here ever again. This makes zero sense.

Advertisement
I am chill right now, I dont see the point of going nuts.

If it does, oh well.

Same lol seeing all these people get upset and worried about the perception of the program is hilarious. Since when do Miami fans care about that.

He’s gotta be clout chasing or doing it as a joke. It’d be inexplicable to back out after signing and especially after how Oregon has treated him when all he’s trying to do is bow out with respect to his players.

And if he were to give in to that- then Mario gone soft and will never be welcome back here ever again. This makes zero sense.
Well, if he has signed, I wonder what the hold up is.

Advertisement
Is everyone taking this literally? We are talking about being in South Florida where his family (and currently ailing mother) are, his friends and community. Coming back to his alma mater that he has loved and wanted nothing but better for. He is being asked to the THE GUY. He is being paid the same or better than if he were in Eugene Ore. But he will be in South Florida instead and inserted into a hot bed of recruiting. And he is not competing with Lincoln Riley for recruits or PAC 10s. Did I mention South Florida instead of Eugene Ore? Let’s take a deep breadth until he has a chance to wake up this morning. I can’t imagine that it is even close in reality.

Its not even 4am and Mario wanted time till midday.

I guess this will be final in either way when I am asleep. Again.

Advertisement
Back