According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement

Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
If they want a change, they should have fired Manny. Then, if they want Mario see if he will take it. If he doesn’t, call Kiffin. The sitting HC should not be plan B.
It's like testing the waters on a new girlfriend before breaking up with one you've had 3 years. It's freaking weird.

Advertisement
This. Stop this pvssy, poor ol' Manny, bull****. He will be fine. More than fine. No one is ******** him over. He's not being disrespected, mistreated or done wrong. It's a nice narrative for media fodder and for the haters to run with, but come on. Manny Diaz will be more than fine.
It is such a ****** position to be in to make an extra 10K a day while you wait to lose the job you lost weeks or months ago. Imagine the trauma of an annual income for the average american being deposited into your bank account when you could have been fired a week ago!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because the people in charge are new to this and dont know what the **** they are doing.
Really? Because if money wasn’t a concern, I’d keep Manny under contract and tell him to shut the **** up and stay in the corner until I had my guy hired. There are many reasons why.

Advertisement
Back