According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
IMG_20211205_195420.jpg

He quickly unfollowed lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny's sorry a$$ should've been fired and sent home during halftime in an Uber Pool NUMEROUS times during his tenure at Miami.

The fact that he's still hanging around the program even though Super Mario has signed on the dotted line is poetic justice.

I can care less about Manny and all the millions he has already made for a job he never was qualified for, not to mention his golden parachute.

I got no hate for Manny, but I'm not feeling bad at all about this situation. He's gonna be aight. If he's very lucky he ends up in Saban'a rehab program (maybe all this media sympathy even helps him get in there). Or he'll be coaching at a smaller school in a year or two. Like an FCS small school.

Advertisement
You know the U is back when the Media hates us

And I love it. Us against the world is how this **** was built. And nobody knows that better than Mario. You think he gives a **** what ESPN, The Miami Herald, some random Twitter wannabe, etc. says. Nope

He has his agenda to do things the right way (Tell his players, finish the last few things he has to do) and I respect the **** out of him for it.

So fitting that we're going from stupid Manny who always cared about outside perception (phony clown), to Mario who could care less (and how it should be at the U)

If the WEZ was half of what it used to be they would be raiding Oregon boards as we speak.

Wezzies are closer to social security than they are the "raiding other boards" stage of life. lol
It would be nice to see them go on another team’s board and call them mouth breathers and refer to another board as a cesspool for a change.

Advertisement
Back