According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate this feeling bad for Manny. the guy is a clown, he shot his mouth off, has done gimmicky stuff, etc. hes made his own bed.
This is exactly right. I’ve been saying this since the first person called for his firing. He brought it all on himself and deserves what comes from it.

Advertisement
I just got caught by my wife saving some booty gifs in preparation. Fvkk!!

I’ll be back later, guys

If she is of Latin decent…. RIP

1638745573326.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate this feeling bad for Manny. the guy is a clown, he shot his mouth off, has done gimmicky stuff, etc. hes made his own bed.
**** Manny and anyone who feels bad for him and his Daddy. Daddy took the OB away from us and forced his son down our throats. Now, he’s embarrassing the university with terrible PR to countless media members. I can go on with more but **** it, it’ll be over very soon.

Scientists need to stop doing research on mice and come research these folks on these message boards. ****, mice figure **** out after getting electrocuted a few times lol. These cats here just keep going back and getting lit up. It's entertaining as ****.
Right, because the New Mexico AD wasn’t interviewed for the job. Oh wait.

I don’t feel bad for him, but this is amateur hour in the way this has been conducted, and I’m not talking about the AD search or chasing Mario.

Point blank: Manny should have been fired weeks ago. We’re getting pummeled by the national media, and while I know no one cares about that, it hurts the overall perception of the program.

Instead of getting a week of positive press, we’re going to be mocked and slammed for this. Again, I know some people don’t care, but it all could have been avoided, in my opinion, if we fired Manny sooner.

And last but not least, just because Manny is a ****head, doesn’t mean two wrongs make a right. We should have taken the high road.

Just my opinion — neg away if you wish!

Advertisement
Back