According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

I don’t feel bad for him, but this is amateur hour in the way this has been conducted, and I’m not talking about the AD search or chasing Mario.

Point blank: Manny should have been fired weeks ago. We’re getting pummeled by the national media, and while I know no one cares about that, it hurts the overall perception of the program.

Instead of getting a week of positive press, we’re going to be mocked and slammed for this. Again, I know some people don’t care, but it all could have been avoided, in my opinion, if we fired Manny sooner.

And last but not least, just because Manny is a ****head, doesn’t mean two wrongs make a right. We should have taken the high road.

Just my opinion — neg away if you wish!
Honest question but mocked and slammed by who? Who is the national media that’s pummeling us?

I’m not arguing I just haven’t really followed along when it became obvious what was going on

Yeah this dude wouldn't shut up about Mario never coming here. The f? Anyway

LOL, hey gator boy, how you doing?

Looks like I’ve got a reptile as a fan.

Remember those porsts when you waxed poetic about how great it was going to see your turds at the swamp?

I do.

How’s that UF degree working out for you?

Advertisement
LOL, hey gator boy, how you doing?

Looks like I’ve got a reptile as a fan.

Remember those porsts when you waxed poetic about how great it was going to see your turds at the swamp?

I do.

How’s that UF degree working out for you?

I do remember those posts. They have a great gameday atmosphere.

I also remember you humiliating yourself by crying like a baby that everyone was crazy for thinking Mario would ever come here and not admitting you publicly pooped your pants.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back