According to Demetrius Jackson's twitter account...

McKenzieMoore

Recruit
he has already been named Booker T. Washington's D-line Coach. He's been running a nonprofit that benefits children and families Overtown throughout college and he's expressed that he has political aspirations. I hope his future success off of the field resonates with kids that don't have a vision for their lives beyond playing ball.

Advertisement
He’s a good kid. I’d like to see him continue bringing his positive attitude and influence to the community that he loves.

Also, Pete Arize* (don’t know how to spell it) said numerous times he’d be a future first round pick. Another failed prediction

Great news! He loves the kids and his neighborhood! Some positive influence with maturity will be instilled as well as some good Canes home cooking will be pumped in that program!

Lock up Donell Harris for us he will be a stud must get in 2021

Last edited:
Advertisement
d jack is the first kid i point to when some idiot says that our program is full of thugs. injuries derailed what could have been a great football career, but he's an incredible human being and i'm proud that he's a cane. even prouder that he is going to keep giving back to the community.
There is no limit to his future. He can go as far as he dreams too.

He’s a good kid. I’d like to see him continue bringing his positive attitude and influence to the community that he loves.

Also, Pete Arize* (don’t know how to spell it) said numerous times he’d be a future first round pick. Another failed prediction

Was Pete Ariz’ prediction before Jackson got hurt?

Advertisement

Did he say that?
1st round?

Dude got hurt. He was our most productive lineman last year before he was injured.

Advertisement

Pete has no idea what he's talking about especially on field stuff

Advertisement

So you know all about his predictions but don't know how to spell his four-letter last name? OK...

Does that make it correct. Lol I’m always amazed how people will guarantee where a kid will get drafted BEFORE he plays a down of college football.

Okay so it was obviously before Jackson got hurt, which in part explains the prediction.
I always liked Jackson and felt he was underrated. If he didn’t get hurt he would have been drafted for sure.

People have been predicting the freshman QB from Clemson to be a first round pick since high school and as the season has progressed they’ve been predicting him as a number one pick. In that case and barring injury that guy will surely be a first round pick.

Advertisement
Back