According to Demetrius Jackson's twitter account...

So you know all about his predictions but don't know how to spell his four-letter last name? OK...
Sorry pal I didn’t care to look it up. I’d post the video of him running around st Thomas and dancing, but again I don’t care to find it too.

Advertisement
Before he ever stepped onto campus

Okay maybe wishful thinking on Ariz part. I don’t know about first round but for me and after watching him at UM before he got hurt I thought he’d be drafted. But I hear ya.

Okay maybe wishful thinking on Ariz part. I don’t know about first round but for me and after watching him at UM before he got hurt I thought he’d be drafted. But I hear ya.
I think he might have been too. Solid athlete. I’d like to have seen him at TE. He had great feet for his size and I was told even better hands.

I think he might have been too. Solid athlete. I’d like to have seen him at TE. He had great feet for his size and I was told even better hands.

Agrred. I may be wrong on this (would be the first time ever LOL) but I think Jackson was initially a hoops player and didn’t start playing football until his junior or senior year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow I wanted him to kill it in the NFL but if there's ever been a kid who bleeds Dade, bleeds what Miami is and represents the heart and pride of who we are and not the thug life that these clowns around the world portray its D-Jax. Love this kid and hope he's the foundation of Booker T for decades to come

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back