According to CS

Randy Shannon to UF ag

Don't shoot the messenger...not official yet

Why is that bad?? Awful recruiter

Randy was a great recruiter. He may not have done a great job when he was the Head coach but as a recruiter he was money

Eh, there were a lot of rumblings following his termination that he virtually ignored certain school, including Miami Central. He may have been a great recruiter as an assistant where he had no restrictions on visits, etc...

Advertisement
He's a real **** if he takes that job. FSU and UF are no goes for canes. This sum bull****.

Hire Butch and bring him and Lamar home.
Stfu with t his BS, while he wasn't a good HC, S Hannon was scapegoated at UM. Damaged good due to UM Administrator not listening to him about Nevin. He doesn't owe you or UM ****.

He's a real **** if he takes that job. FSU and UF are no goes for canes. This sum bull****.

Hire Butch & then offer him the DC job. He'd leave those ****ers in Gainesville in 2 seconds.

noooooo

randy shannon as DC, i'll pass man. Great recruiter but I think his defensive scheme is p*ss poor easy to read.

Ohio State game to this day still runs clear through my brain.. spread 5 wide, qb right up the middle.. seemingly every freaking play

Maybe it's Dorito shock but I always though Shannon had good defenses. Won't matter, Butch will figure it out.

I know Shannon is not the sharpest tool I the shed, but why would he leave his DC position for the LB coach position at UF. Makes absolutely zero sense...

If Shannon is going to Florida, it's as a position coach.

Florida hired the Miss St. DC to be their DC ...

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/sec/university-of-florida/article4529163.html

Does not matter because Randy would considerably strengthen their S Florida recruiting plus what an upgrade to their staff.

One of the top DC's in the NCAA would be their freakin LB Coach

Top DC in NCAA, position coach at Arkansas.

Advertisement

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/sec/university-of-florida/article4529163.html

Does not matter because Randy would considerably strengthen their S Florida recruiting plus what an upgrade to their staff.

That is a great coaching staff. If you can get one of the top DC's to be your position coach you are doing bug things with your staff.

IF he is one of the top DCs why cant he get a job as a DC?

I know Shannon is not the sharpest tool I the shed, but why would he leave his DC position for the LB coach position at UF. Makes absolutely zero sense...

Shannon's a LB coach at Arky. He's not a DC right now.

Advertisement

Does it matter why he has not taken a DC job and turned down many offers? The reality is that Randy was one of the top DC's in the nation and UF landing him as a LB coach would be a grand slam hire for them while we are stuck with a weak staff.

What defensive player would not want to be coached by Miss St defensive coordinator who is now the Gators DC and Randy Shannon? How would we compete with that?

Does it matter why he has not taken a DC job and turned down many offers? The reality is that Randy was one of the top DC's in the nation and UF landing him as a LB coach would be a grand slam hire for them while we are stuck with a weak staff.

What defensive player would not want to be coached by Miss St defensive coordinator who is now the Gators DC and Randy Shannon? How would we compete with that?

By Hiring BUTCH DAVIS

Jesus H. so now Shannon is a good coach and is going to lock down South Florida in recruiting, this board is great!!!

:stephenahand:

Advertisement

Hire Butch & then offer him the DC job. He'd leave those ****ers in Gainesville in 2 seconds.

noooooo

randy shannon as DC, i'll pass man. Great recruiter but I think his defensive scheme is p*ss poor easy to read.

Ohio State game to this day still runs clear through my brain.. spread 5 wide, qb right up the middle.. seemingly every freaking play

ummm no.

not even bro.

We controlled them where it counts and thats in the redzone. We also dropped four picks.

A running qb will find holes in any defense.

If you didnt like anything about randys team it should have been Mark whipple. The worst oc in cfb.

Advertisement

Lol he did so well recurring miami as hc. Gtfo w that bs. He sucked as a recruiter here but now he'll be amazing there

U guys are retarded if you don't think Shannon in Miami recruiting with no worries about HC won't do damage. U may hate him and he was out of his depth here but he knows Miami and he knows a lot of people in Miami

Advertisement
Back