***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is why you hire butch davis

yep, i'm here to say the unpopular opinion

Advertisement
sure glad Rosier was laser focused in practice this week. Imagine if he had missed all those open receivers. Oh wait.....

Richt and his laser focused QB.... looks like we are still pumping out Greentree all americans

Okay guys, we're not exactly there YET, but next stop Orange Bowl game against Bama. Chance to close out large. Time to reap some recruiting advantage from the season and burning fires at uf and fsu

Bama is as good as Clemson, don't fool yourself! We don't have the quality of players to be back yet.

True, but another chance and it will be at The Rock. The crowd will be in the game.

Nick Saban with a month to prepare vs. Mark Richt with a month to prepare. After watching our preparedness tonight, do you really think we're going to even score a point in that potential matchup? Bama's D is better than Clemsons.

Bamas d is not better then Clemsons...lol

HAHA except that they are. Sorry, Page Not Found | NCAA.com

The Pitt loss is what led to this

Rosier revealed how bad he can be and the team lost its swag.

As soon as things started to head that way tonight the team was def thinking, here we go again

Last edited:
Advertisement
If Rosier starts next season, this trampoline will lose AT LEAST 3-4 games. Let's be real, this team pulled numerous games out of the hat late. That ain't happening 2 years in a row.

Richt, please develop another QB for next season.

Those games may not be close two years in a row. Who knows?

We come here with this there was no point in practice coaches coulda been on the recruiting trail if they were gonna look this unprepared it’s a shame man

The fact that Dallas has been very effective tells me one thing. As ALWAYS RICHT is late to the party and doesn’t have a clue what to do on offense. Richt is a TOTAL POTATO HEAD Duh maybe he should have used in the first quarter Mark, ya think?

Advertisement
Look at Clemson’s players and look at our players. Clemson players look like grown men, our guys is a mixed bag of grown men and young men. Unfortunately, the young men are on the OL.

Ok let's list try and be level headed and come up with real excuses:

1. Injuries to our three top offensive weapons
2. No bye week to recover in forever/Irma
3. Only 2nd year in for Richt and he still has to battle the Golden stench

This team and this staff should all come together and have a seriously talk about who is and who is not a piece of trash and what to do about it

Advertisement
Michael Jackson had a chance to light up a QB on a sack and hurt himself - total snapshot of this game tonight.

I've said it for the past 10 years or so. Until this team gets a legit college QB, they won't have a realistic shot at the NC. It continues to boggle my mind how the University of Miami can't recruit a legit college QB.

If Rosier starts next season, this trampoline will lose AT LEAST 3-4 games. Let's be real, this team pulled numerous games out of the hat late. That ain't happening 2 years in a row.

Richt, please develop another QB for next season.

Those games may not be close two years in a row. Who knows?

You’re right! If Rosier is the QB, we might not score any points in those games next year!

Advertisement
The fact that Dallas has been very effective tells me one thing. As ALWAYS RICHT is late to the party and doesn’t have a clue what to do on offense. Richt is a TOTAL POTATO HEAD Duh maybe he should have used in the first quarter Mark, ya think?

They were up by 24 when Dallas made those runs. Not like they were playing with the same intensity

I just wished some of these fair weather fans that bought shirts this weekend, would just go away!

The CANES are back and these games build character and battle scars! No matter the weather, I love my CANES and today is painful, but we will move forward together!

Everyone else that is negative and lacks belief, GO **** YOURSELVES!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back